A Long National Nightmare is Over

stgislander

PREMO Member
:cds:

I need to get another pair asap. I started wearing them down in the boatyards in South Florida. Gotta be the most comfortable footwear I've ever owned.

glhs837

Power with Control
I try to avoid clothing that, when heat is applied, becomes shrink wrap. An instructor in Aviation Aircrew Candidates School pointed out that some synthetic clothing, as commonly found in tight fitting undies, say, could do that to parts of your antomy even through our fireproof nomex flight suits.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I try to avoid clothing that, when heat is applied, becomes shrink wrap.

Heck...I'd say 90% of my clothing has become shrink wrap over the last 10 years, without any heat being applied. wmconfused4.gif

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
yeah I do not understand, the company says ' we are not going out of business' but shuts down the last of there manufacturing plants

transporter

Sigh....so this didn't strike you as odd? You thought that that a company that beat earnings estimates and is profitable would close manufacturing on its profit center? :doh:

The company announced the outsourcing of additional manufacturing and the closure of a distribution facility in Mexico Tuesday while reporting a second-quarter profit of $30.4 million, or 35 cents per share.

Crocs is also closing less productive retail stores as leases expire and focusing more on online sales.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/09/the...ce-manufacturing-of-clogs-other-footwear.html