Trump Doing the Will of Putin

Chris0nllyn

It announced the sanctions in a statement that it released without fanfare and without a comment from Secretary of State Mike Pompeo or President Donald Trump.
The White House did not send out a statement on the State Department action. It did not respond to a request for comment on the sanctions from DailyMail.com, either.
President Trump remains at his Bedminster golf club and had no public events on Wednesday. He did comment on the sanctions on his Twitter account.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-poisoning-ex-spy-Sergei-Skripal-England.html

This might be the only thing Trump hasn't chimed in on. He certainly has a hard on for NFL players kneeling, but hasn't said a peep about this?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I hope they do too.
That should finish them off.

Maybe then they can get real jobs.

Turning off footballs open up a world of activities on Sunday.

What better way to spend my day then watching millionaires temper tantrum claiming oppression.

when the NFL sinks further in viewership maybe the owners will wake the #### up before they lose all their fans and income. Or they'll just have to make their money off of leftists.

See how that works out for them.

SamSpade

They are exercising their first amendment rights. I hope all the players kneel.

Let them kneel themselves out of a job. If the owners or the league tell them they should stand, then too damned bad.

Every job I've ever had, had at least a few policies or requirements - short hair or a uniform or courtesy to customers and so forth.
Violate them, and lose the job. It's not owed to you.

Hijinx

Let them kneel themselves out of a job. If the owners or the league tell them they should stand, then too damned bad.

Every job I've ever had, had at least a few policies or requirements - short hair or a uniform or courtesy to customers and so forth.
Violate them, and lose the job. It's not owed to you.

My fervent hope is that they kneel themselves out of a job.
I only wish more Americans who have bathed themselves in this ridiculous addiction to watching TV sports would WTFU.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
My fervent hope is that they kneel themselves out of a job.
I only wish more Americans who have bathed themselves in this ridiculous addiction to watching TV sports would WTFU.

I got away from a few years ago during one of the previous three strikes don't remember which one but it's been longer than 10 years.

I don't even watch a game when at someone else's house, I can't even feign interest any longer.