What is the bad news gonna be????

transporter

Our incompetent President is tweeting....about the NFL:

The NFL players are at it again - taking a knee when they should be standing proudly for the National Anthem. Numerous players, from different teams, wanted to show their “outrage” at something that most of them are unable to define. They make a fortune doing what they love......

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1027892043908046849

He only goes to the immigration or NFL well when the water is getting deep around his...when he needs to deflect attention away from some other piece of bad news that is about to come out about him.

So which piece of news triggered his latest tweets????

This one:

Trump adviser Stone's associate held in contempt in Russia probe: reports

Nah...I bet it is this one: U.S. judge calls recess in Manafort trial; to resume in midafternoon

similar story here: https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/10/manafort-trial-day-9-judge-ts-ellis-772518

The defense is about to rest...are making an offer to Manafort????

SamSpade

I think Ellis is ready to throw the whole damned thing out of court. A tax case over a decade old - and has nothing to do with Trump.

Why is this news?

Chris0nllyn

I think Ellis is ready to throw the whole damned thing out of court. A tax case over a decade old - and has nothing to do with Trump.

Why is this news?

Ellis has historically been a bit outlandish, but he's got a mockery of a courtroom going on.

Salmon

Why do conservatives object to peaceful protests? Players have every right to kneel. If I were a fan in the stands, I’d kneel too.

black dog

Free America
Why do conservatives object to peaceful protests? Players have every right to kneel. If I were a fan in the stands, I’d kneel too.

Fans aren't at work getting paid, Football players are.
If you were old enough to actually have a job you " might?" understand that.

Hijinx

Sure they have that right. No one is trying to take that away.
People also have the right to do something else while the game is on.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Last edited:

SamSpade

The defense is about to rest...are making an offer to Manafort????

They are? The prosecution hasn't finished yet. You know how these things WORK, right?

Speculation now is that the delay yesterday was for a juror who had either been discussing the case
or had otherwise possibly been tainted. We will see.

You know what I don't get? 305 years for Manafort for a charge most people get maybe *2*.
Hinckley got, what, 35? Rapists get typically 5-10. Murderers in many states get 30.

This is a joke.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You know what I don't get? 305 years for Manafort for a charge most people get maybe *2*.
Hinckley got, what, 35? Rapists get typically 5-10. Murderers in many states get 30.

This is a joke.
Its no joke.... The "Political" motivation is crystal clear.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

On their own time they do. Once they're in the stadium they're on the NFL's time and they are giving it a bad name.

BOP

NFL-free speech.jpg

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

What is the bad news gonna be????

Well, Tranny, it's not looking good. Seems the pounding your anus has been taking of late is more than you can handle. Those fissure cracks have allowed an aggressive bacteria to enter and cause an unstoppable form of Necrotizing Fasciitis, (aka, Flesh Eating Bacteria). It has already destroyed your sigmoid, descending, traversing, and ascending portions of your colon. In addition to attacking your spinal column, now heading up now to your brain. So you're gonna leave us very, very, soon. The bad news? No one here is gonna miss you. Have a nice day!