Thread: Who wrote this one?

Who wrote this one?

It has been reported that people other than our inept President post stuff to his twitter account. So who do you think wrote this one?

The riots in Charlottesville a year ago resulted in senseless death and division. We must come together as a nation. I condemn all types of racism and acts of violence. Peace to ALL Americans!
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...71447632957441

It is coherent. It is grammatically correct. No spelling errors. Only one word in ALL caps. It is something an actual competent President would say.

So it couldn't have come from Trump's thumbs....unless someone stood over him and watched him type it in...like a parent would do with a small child who is being forced to apologize but doesn't believe he did anything or care the least bit even if he did do something wrong.

Diane Pelosi? Or that crazy old black woman that wears white folks wigs?
    No one cares.

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    It is coherent. It is grammatically correct. No spelling errors. Only one word in ALL caps. It is something an actual competent President would say.

So it couldn't have come from Trump's thumbs....
    And this is why you are the textbook case of TDS. Because you plainly admit it was something done RIGHT - so instead of being pleased that
    he finally did something you agree with, you have to concoct the idea that he didn't do it at all.

And this is why he doesn't care what you guys think, because you've already decided to think the worst of him no matter WHAT he does.
    ďIt is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds." Teddy Roosevelt

It is coherent. It is grammatically correct. No spelling errors.
    Maybe you could learn a little something from that.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    And this is why you are the textbook case of Donaldplexia.
    :fixed:
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

It has been reported that people other than our inept President post stuff to his twitter account. So who do you think wrote this one?
    Sarah, while the President was holding her beer. I think they do this stuff regularly just to watch you all go nuclear.
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

Quote Originally Posted by nutz View Post
    Sarah, while the President was holding her beer. I think they do this stuff regularly just to watch you all go nuclear.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

It is coherent. It is grammatically correct. No spelling errors. .
    Something you could only dream of accomplishing.
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

Members who have read this thread: 39