Trump calls Omarosa ‘a lowlife’

transporter

In wake of critical book, Trump calls Omarosa ‘a lowlife’

In this opinion, I agree with the President. However:

Trump claimed he would only hire the best people to fill spots in his White House. Omarosa isn't a "lowlife" because she wrote a book critical of our incompetent President. She was a "lowlife" before she was brought into the WH. In other words, she should have never been hired in the first place and is just another in a long line of bad decisions by a man who claims to be god's gift to the management profession.

And there was this:

Manigault Newman also alleges that Trump allies tried to buy her silence after she left the White House, offering her $15,000 a month to serve in a “senior position” on his 2020 re-election campaign along with a stringent nondisclosure agreement. She says when she turned down the offer, she received letters from Trump’s lawyers telling her to stay quiet.

That is the most interesting part of everything coming out about this book. If true, it brings other highly questionable decisions by our President into clear focus.

I can't remember the guy's name...but the WH staffer who was fired for being or allegedly being abusive to his wife. Within weeks he was hired to run portions of Trump's re-election campaign. Why would Trump approve of that? Why would Trump re-hire an obviously tainted employee? Well, because he needs to buy the employee's silence.

Why was Hope Hicks back on AF1 last week? She was fired from the WH. A similar story? Her silence was purchased and her name is popping back up again with regards to the Mueller investigation...so Trump or his "fixers" needed to enforce the agreement in some form?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I might take time to read all that after I get back from a killer brunch and some Bloody Mary's at Tall Timbers.

But I doubt it.

Hijinx

I never heard of Manigault Newman so I googled her.
It seems she once appeared on Trumps show "The Apprentice.
I don't know what happened on her appearance, but she must have done pretty well she was hired at the WH.
Then she was fired from her job as a White House aide by Chief of Staff John F. Kelly last December,

Now she has decided to write a book (maybe she needs the money?) and she claims she has a tape of Trump using the N word.
She also claims she was offered $15,000 a month to keep quiet.
According to her she secretly recorded Mr,. Trump on her smart phone ( Real loyalty here)
I don't know why Tranny thinks she is a low life because she was hired at the WH.
I guess Tranny thinks anyone who works at the WH is a low life.
Perhaps Trump had something to do with her hire to try to diversify his hires, and this black woman turned on him.
But I believe her secretly taping people there proves she is a low life

Believe what you want,She needs to sheit or get up off the pot.
You got the tapes, let's hear them.
Put up or shut up.
Holding out for book sales,or more money from Trump or from the media ,it sounds like blackmail .
Another pissed off employee looking for her 15 minutes and profit after being found incompetent to do her job.

IMO it's a little hard for me to believe that Trump used the N-word in the presence of this black woman .
I wait for the tape and the context.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Actually this sounds like a good reason not to allow Government employees to keep their cell phones with them at work.
Secretly taping may infringe on security and it keeps them from coming to the forums instead of doing their jobs.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Lefties blow like the wind. They hate some Trump person with an all-consuming passion; then that person says something critical of Trump and the Lefties worship them and laud their integrity; until the same person says something complimentary about Trump, and the Lefties hate them with all-consuming passion again.

:crazy:

The masters must send out a newsletter every day so the bots know who they're supposed to hate or worship at any given moment.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The masters must send out a newsletter every day so the bots know who they're supposed to hate or worship at any given moment.

Sounds like an opportunity to market a phone App!

PPS >>>> The Progbot Positioning System for iPhone! :jet:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Thanx for letting me know.........

I just saw you ride by....did you stop in?..noooo.... If you had, then I could have told you in person that you missed a great brunch, instead of you finding out on the internets like this. :razz:

I just saw you ride by....did you stop in?..noooo.... If you had, then I could have told you in person that you missed a great brunch, instead of you finding out on the internets like this. :razz:

Gee.... thanx.... :whoopee:

I didn't drop in 'cause I figured you were still out and about.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Gee.... thanx.... :whoopee:

I didn't drop in 'cause I figured you were still out and about.

:lmao: Nah..but the bike trailer loading door is open and the bikes are in the shop, so you woulda thought we were out and about if you had pulled down the driveway. I was mowing the back acreage; I can see the road from there and saw ya buzz by.

Hijinx

The black woman that claimed she had a tape of Trump using the "N" word, has now stated that she heard the tape that someone else has.

https://www.thewrap.com/omarosa-trump-saying-n-word-heard-the-tape-video/

She doesn't have the tape and she doesn't mention who does.

I think maybe Trump is right, she is a low-life, that got fired and now wants to sell a book.

But what the hell don't let the post go back to it's original intent, you guys keep telling about your great breakfast.

SamSpade

The black woman that claimed she had a tape of Trump using the "N" word, has now stated that she heard the tape that someone else has.

https://www.thewrap.com/omarosa-trump-saying-n-word-heard-the-tape-video/

She doesn't have the tape and she doesn't mention who does.

I think maybe Trump is right, she is a low-life, that got fired and now wants to sell a book.

But what the hell don't let the post go back to it's original intent, you guys keep telling about your great breakfast.

I keep going back to the Scorpion and the Frog. This is a person who made her mark by
being a sneaky, crafty lying SOB on The Apprentice. I hate these kinds of reality shows, by the way - they thrive
not on people being brilliant and talented, but by being treacherous, because it's entertainment to the people
watching it. Like the scorpion, this is who she was/is. It's not sensible to believe otherwise.

She's on record as having in the past denied everything she is purporting now - except that now, she's getting
paid to do it and getting lots of attention. If she were a whistleblower with no axe to grind but just wanting to right a wrong -
I might listen. But when you're doing it for fame and fortune, I tend to doubt it.

Hijinx

I keep going back to the Scorpion and the Frog. This is a person who made her mark by
being a sneaky, crafty lying SOB on The Apprentice. I hate these kinds of reality shows, by the way - they thrive
not on people being brilliant and talented, but by being treacherous, because it's entertainment to the people
watching it. Like the scorpion, this is who she was/is. It's not sensible to believe otherwise.

She's on record as having in the past denied everything she is purporting now - except that now, she's getting
paid to do it and getting lots of attention. If she were a whistleblower with no axe to grind but just wanting to right a wrong -
I might listen. But when you're doing it for fame and fortune, I tend to doubt it.

I still do not understand how she got a job at the WH to begin with.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I never heard of Manigault Newman so I googled her.
It seems she once appeared on Trumps show "The Apprentice.
I don't know what happened on her appearance, but she must have done pretty well she was hired at the WH.
Then she was fired from her job as a White House aide by Chief of Staff John F. Kelly last December,

Now she has decided to write a book (maybe she needs the money?) and she claims she has a tape of Trump using the N word.
She also claims she was offered $15,000 a month to keep quiet.
According to her she secretly recorded Mr,. Trump on her smart phone ( Real loyalty here)
I don't know why Tranny thinks she is a low life because she was hired at the WH.
I guess Tranny thinks anyone who works at the WH is a low life.
Perhaps Trump had something to do with her hire to try to diversify his hires, and this black woman turned on him.
But I believe her secretly taping people there proves she is a low life

Believe what you want,She needs to sheit or get up off the pot.
You got the tapes, let's hear them.
Put up or shut up.
Holding out for book sales,or more money from Trump or from the media ,it sounds like blackmail .
Another pissed off employee looking for her 15 minutes and profit after being found incompetent to do her job.

IMO it's a little hard for me to believe that Trump used the N-word in the presence of this black woman .
I wait for the tape and the context.

She doesn't claim to have the tape of him saying the N word.. she claims to have heard a recording that someone else has that nobody can prove or disprove.. How nifty is that??

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I still do not understand how she got a job at the WH to begin with.

Especially since she got fired from Clinton's White House.

Then complains there are no AFrican Americans on the White House staff?? She's the reason there are no African American's on the White House staff..