Saving money on AC bills

transporter

I bet they don't need to turn on the AC in the White House...the residents chill the air naturally.

Melania Trump’s immigration lawyer calls president’s attacks on ‘chain migration’ ‘unconscionable’

Responding to the president’s comments, clips of which were played in succession during the interview, Wildes denounced claims that chain migration allows people to simply bring in any relative to the United States.

“Let me take off one hat as the first lady’s immigration lawyer and her family and put on my own personal hat. It’s unconscionable to scare people into believing that. You cannot bring nephews, you cannot bring nieces or uncles, you can’t bring 32 people here, and some of the quotas are backed up for 10 or 15 years from particular countries,” Wildes said, adding that the proper term is family reunification.

"It's unconscionable." - Michael Wildes, immigration lawyer for Melania Trump and her family, reacts to Trump's chain migration attacks, something he says "actually is a beautiful bedrock of immigration law and policy called family reunification" http://cnn.it/2MbOHFK

Hijinx

The guy is an immigration lawyer. Of course he likes chain immigration.It is his business.
Obviously he is a good one.Melania hired him.

When you hire a lawyer you don't ask their opinion on the subject, you hire them because they can win your case.