Monday morning...

GregV814

Remember the opening monologue of the TV Series Dragnet???: Monday morning, 5:41 am...I was working the morning shift at S Md. Online.... It was a humid summer and drinking my first cup of Joe I scan the headlines....Good people post information of the day in a normally inspiring method, yet some dont...5:45 am, the results of a insane woman were presented....6 of the newest posts in Politics and Elections were penned by none other than "Transporter" a poor woman/man of no life except a keyboard in the basement of a section 8 apartment complex next to the Super 8 Motel and a Chinese carry-out.... I laughed and cringed at the insanity of its ramblings......

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Remember the opening monologue of the TV Series Dragnet???: Monday morning, 5:41 am...I was working the morning shift at S Md. Online.... It was a humid summer and drinking my first cup of Joe I scan the headlines....Good people post information of the day in a normally inspiring method, yet some dont...5:45 am, the results of a insane woman were presented....6 of the newest posts in Politics and Elections were penned by none other than "Transporter" a poor woman/man of no life except a keyboard in the basement of a section 8 apartment complex next to the Super 8 Motel and a Chinese carry-out.... I laughed and cringed at the insanity of its ramblings......

You forgot: "I carry a laptop." "My name's Greg."

transporter

FYI comrade GURPS put up 5 posts in the span of 10 minutes this morning (guess he has clocked into his govt job for the day)....oops now it is 6 posts.

Our President is inept and incompetent. His trade policies are causing good people to lose their jobs. His comments and tweets are reducing America's standing in the world. One of the primary roles of a President is to unite the people and to push this country forward, Trump's sole and overriding goal continues to be to divide the citizen's of the US. The other primary role is to undue everything accomplished under the last Administration...which could be fine, except for the fact that Trump is doing it out of spite and has no ideas or plans to replace the legislation. A President should work with our allies and confront our enemies...Trump does the opposite.

Trump isn't "draining the swamp"...Trump IS the swamp.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
..... are causing good people to lose their jobs.

the Needs of the Many, out weigh the needs of the FEW or the ONE

Trump's sole and overriding goal continues to be to divide the citizen's of the US.

No Sweetie - that was 8 yrs of Obama .... now Progressives are trying to tear the country because Hindabeast lost to a TV Personality :tantrum

The other primary role is to undue everything accomplished under the last Administration ...

:yay:

So Much Winning Dismantling Obama's Legacy [blunders]

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Wow. Mr. Transporter sure has setup a residency in quite a few forum members heads. Brilliant!

Ms. Tranny is a constant source of amusement and entertainment. She provides levity. She provides a valuable service. ;-)

Chris0nllyn

Ms. Tranny is a constant source of amusement and entertainment. She provides levity. She provides a valuable service. ;-)

And yet with no other member of this forum do you fantasize sexual realtions with. You can always be counted on to be one of the first people to comment in their threads.

You either have something more going on, or your ideas of amusement and entertainment are pitiful.

Plutarch

And yet with no other member of this forum do you fantasize sexual realtions with. You can always be counted on to be one of the first people to comment in their threads.

You either have something more going on, or your ideas of amusement and entertainment are pitiful.

Are you jealous?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
And yet with no other member of this forum do you fantasize sexual realtions with.

Of course not! What ever gave you the idear that I was cheap, easy or unfaithful??

But I'll make sure you are on the short list; your keen interest duly noted. ;-)

MiddleGround

Wow. Mr. Transporter sure has setup a residency in quite a few forum members heads. Brilliant!

That's why I always say transporter needs a raise around here! It's damn difficult wearing both hats around here. Getting all those clicks :lmao: