Horton Hears A Who ... or Omarosa Heard a Tape 'One Time' Where Trump Used The N Word

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman said Sunday that she has personally heard a tape of President Donald Trump using the N-word during filming for NBC's "The Apprentice," a revelation she says "confirmed that he is truly a racist."

[clip]

Newman described herself as being "complicit" in the White House's deception of the American people and about its interest in advocating for the black community.

"It is hindsight. But I will say this to you, I was complicit with this White House deceiving this nation," she said.

"They continue to deceive this nation by how mentally declined he is," she said, "how difficult it is for him to process complex information. How he is not engaged in some of the most important decisions that impacts our country. I was complicit, and for that I regret."

Omarosa claims she heard Trump N-word tape after book's publication

If Trump was such a Racist, why take a JOB at the White House :shrug:

Last edited:

Hijinx

She got fired, now she wants revenge.

At first she intimated that she had the tape, now she says she heard it.

nutz

Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman said Sunday that she has personally heard a tape of President Donald Trump using the N-word during filming for NBC's "The Apprentice," a revelation she says "confirmed that he is truly a racist."

[clip]

Newman described herself as being "complicit" in the White House's deception of the American people and about its interest in advocating for the black community.

"It is hindsight. But I will say this to you, I was complicit with this White House deceiving this nation," she said.

"They continue to deceive this nation by how mentally declined he is," she said, "how difficult it is for him to process complex information. How he is not engaged in some of the most important decisions that impacts our country. I was complicit, and for that I regret."

Omarosa claims she heard Trump N-word tape after book's publication

If Trump was such a Racist, why take a JOB at the White House :shrug:

How does a seemingly pathological liar get so much attention? Anybody remember she was offed from the Apprentice for falsely accusing Erika Vetrini of using the N-word?

Hijinx

How does a seemingly pathological liar get so much attention? Anybody remember she was offed from the Apprentice for falsely accusing Erika Vetrini of using the N-word?

I never watched the Apprentice and didn't know that.
The question is how did she get a WH job in the first place if she was tossed from the Apprentice for lying?

Clem72

Although all you have are the showrunners/editor's opinion on that. I didn't watch this show, but I know a bit about how "real" reality TV is, and if that was a controversial plot point, it was probably scripted (if it happened at all). Or that person could have really used the N-word, and they editied it as such (and applied pressure) to change the narrative.

SamSpade

If Trump was such a Racist, why take a JOB at the White House

You know, as a kid in college, I volunteered to help elderly people. I heard my share of racist remarks then.
I've been around the country - I've seen my share of bigotry.

A good number of people I've met who are racist make no effort to conceal it. A few more don't advertise,
but it really shows from their reactions, their casual conversation and the attitudes they convey and the
way they treat the objects of their derision.

So you'd think that after some forty years, you'd have a lot more people accusing this chief of racists
with more than enough "proof" of his bigoted behavior. And I mean, a LOT.

Not - I think I may have heard a tape of what I thought was him.

You know what I mean? When I hear an old man saying he would never let his daughter date a black man,
he's racist and not hiding it. When you're at a party and some jerk is telling racist jokes or some person
you know is making racist generalizations about others, you get a good idea FAST.

nutz

I never watched the Apprentice and didn't know that.
The question is how did she get a WH job in the first place if she was tossed from the Apprentice for lying?

She was also "employed" during the Clinton tour, short stint at the Dept.. of Commerce, short stint with the apprentice, short stint with Burger King doing ads. Switched from democrat, then she was supposed to be Trump's director of African American outreach during his campaign.