2016 Trump Tower Meeting Looks Like a Setup by Russian and Clinton Operatives

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A growing body of evidence, however, indicates that the meeting may have been a setup -- part of a broad effort to tarnish the Trump campaign involving Hillary Clinton operatives employed by Kremlin-linked figures and Department of Justice officials. This view, that the real collusion may have taken place among those who arranged the meeting rather than the Trump officials who agreed to attend it, is supported by two disparate lines of evidence pulled together for the first time here: newly released records and a pattern of efforts to connect the Trump campaign to Russia.

The first line of evidence includes emails, texts, and memos recently turned over to Congress by the Department of Justice. They show how closely senior Justice Department officials and the Federal Bureau of Investigation worked with employees of Fusion GPS, a Washington-based research firm reportedly paid $1 million by Clinton operatives to dig up dirt on the Trump campaign.

They reveal that then-Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr, the fourth-highest-ranking official at DOJ, coordinated before, during and after the election with Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson, who did work for the Clinton campaign and Russians; and former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele, who was employed by Simpson.

2016 Trump Tower Meeting Looks Increasingly Like a Setup by Russian and Clinton Operatives

Hijinx

A growing body of evidence, however, indicates that the meeting may have been a setup -- part of a broad effort to tarnish the Trump campaign involving Hillary Clinton operatives employed by Kremlin-linked figures and Department of Justice officials. This view, that the real collusion may have taken place among those who arranged the meeting rather than the Trump officials who agreed to attend it, is supported by two disparate lines of evidence pulled together for the first time here: newly released records and a pattern of efforts to connect the Trump campaign to Russia.

The first line of evidence includes emails, texts, and memos recently turned over to Congress by the Department of Justice. They show how closely senior Justice Department officials and the Federal Bureau of Investigation worked with employees of Fusion GPS, a Washington-based research firm reportedly paid $1 million by Clinton operatives to dig up dirt on the Trump campaign.

They reveal that then-Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr, the fourth-highest-ranking official at DOJ, coordinated before, during and after the election with Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson, who did work for the Clinton campaign and Russians; and former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele, who was employed by Simpson.

2016 Trump Tower Meeting Looks Increasingly Like a Setup by Russian and Clinton Operatives

It wouldn't surprise me.

SamSpade

A growing body of evidence, however, indicates that the meeting may have been a setup --

I've long suspected it -

You remember that weird moment in the debate between Romney and Obama, where George Stephanopoulos
was asking him questions about contraception - an issue that had not come up at all, period and had not had any
coverage? It was completely out of the blue - and even Romney, who's usually pretty quick with an answer was clearly
caught off guard by it. Abortion, he was prepared to give an answer. Contraception? Why is that even an issue?

Stephanopoulos played his hand too soon.

SAME thing happened in the first and especially the second debate, where Clinton intimated a much closer
connection of Trump to Russia - and Trump's visible reaction was "WTF?". And the man is not subtle.

She was pressing it - because it was the game plan.

I think the Trump Tower meeting didn't go the way they wanted it, though.

This_person

I've long suspected it -

You remember that weird moment in the debate between Romney and Obama, where George Stephanopoulos
was asking him questions about contraception - an issue that had not come up at all, period and had not had any
coverage? It was completely out of the blue - and even Romney, who's usually pretty quick with an answer was clearly
caught off guard by it. Abortion, he was prepared to give an answer. Contraception? Why is that even an issue?

Stephanopoulos played his hand too soon.

SAME thing happened in the first and especially the second debate, where Clinton intimated a much closer
connection of Trump to Russia - and Trump's visible reaction was "WTF?". And the man is not subtle.

She was pressing it - because it was the game plan.

I think the Trump Tower meeting didn't go the way they wanted it, though.

It goes back much further, even. When Bill Clinton was asked if Obama was qualified to be president (a question many ex-presidents get asked about many candidates), he jumped IMMEDIATELY to the "constitutionally-qualified" question. He knew that their minions were leaking the whole birth certificate thing, and that the candidate HRC was going to be "above" all of that while trying to get the press/Republicans to jump all over it. No one had leaked it yet, so he gave what was considered a very weird answer - until the birth certificate thing leaked, and it was all too obvious.

I've showed the excerpt here before of the book that embedded "journalists" wrote that showed the whole Russian collusion thing was baked the day after the election loss, "hours after she gave her concession speech". There never was a "there" there, and there still isn't.

This_person

bwhahahahaha

talk about desperation, suposition and innuendo

:killingme

Both.jpg

Midnightrider

You mean the supposition that Hillary and the DNC paid for the Steele Dossier?
That supposition?
I believe that has been pretty much proven.
bwhahahahaha

yeah, everything the trump campaign did was a set up by the dems :killingme

if true, what would that say about trump and his cronies?

SamSpade

bwhahahahaha

yeah, everything the trump campaign did was a set up by the dems :killingme

if true, what would that say about trump and his cronies?

Almost as funny as everything they did was helped by - - Russians.

I mean, if you're GOING to be ridiculous, why not use aliens?

Or better yet, Bat Boy.

Midnightrider

Almost as funny as everything they did was helped by - - Russians.

I mean, if you're GOING to be ridiculous, why not use aliens?

Or better yet, Bat Boy.

Several members of trumps campaign did indeed secrectly meet with russians and then lied about those meetings. Which one of those folks is bat boy and which is the alien?

SamSpade

Several members of trumps campaign did indeed secrectly meet with russians and then lied about those meetings. Which one of those folks is bat boy and which is the alien?

Secret meetings?

So, they humped a bunch of Russian hookers?
The only meetings I know of were brief and pointless ones, like the Trump Tower one.
And I don't care if they banged them in public, the Russians didn't change a vote, didn't change one election
and they never got a nickel for their efforts. As opposed to the ones that DID help Fusion GPS - and did get paid.

You guys, everything's freaking Russians - Ohio election, it was the Russians.

We have idiot celebrities - like Rosie - who openly declare that were it not for the Russians, Hillary would have won.
They believe it.

You'd think it was the 40's and 50's and everything is blamed on Commies.

Midnightrider

Secret meetings?

So, they humped a bunch of Russian hookers?
The only meetings I know of were brief and pointless ones, like the Trump Tower one.

And I don't care if they banged them in public, the Russians didn't change a vote, didn't change one election
and they never got a nickel for their efforts. As opposed to the ones that DID help Fusion GPS - and did get paid.

You guys, everything's freaking Russians - Ohio election, it was the Russians.

We have idiot celebrities - like Rosie - who openly declare that were it not for the Russians, Hillary would have won.
They believe it.

You'd think it was the 40's and 50's and everything is blamed on Commies.

the only thing i have said about the russians is that several members of the trump team met with thme and then lied about it. I haven't blamed anything else on them. Infact i dont blame that on the russians, i blame it on the members of trumps campaign.

Care to explain why they lied about that trump tower meeting?
How about why Flynn lied?