Strzok Fired

Salmon

Politically motivated move. Hopefully a judge overturns this punishment for expressing his first amendment rights.

This_person

Politically motivated move. Hopefully a judge overturns this punishment for expressing his first amendment rights.

So, you'd be ok with written evidence of a white cop texting his mistress how much he hates ######s, then having a record of disproportionately wrong actions towards black people, all in the name of "first amendment rights"?

Because, that's EXACTLY what this is - a cop named Pete caught repeatedly texting how much he hates someone, and then having evidence of mistreating that someone.

I urge you to begin thinking all on your own. If this was an example of thinking on your own, I recommend you stop it immediately.

Hijinx

When any FBI agent or employee allows their personal politics to affect their job in a manner where they would collude with each other and use their official office, to oppose a person elected to the Presidency that person needs firing in the worst way.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
IMG_1501.jpg

littlelady

God bless the USA
When any FBI agent or employee allows their personal politics to affect their job in a manner where they would collude with each other and use their official office, to oppose a person elected to the Presidency that person needs firing in the worst way.

Your use of the word ‘firing’ leaves a lot to the imagination. I would feel sorry for him for being put on the hot seat, but it was the way he acted on that seat, that formed my opinion of him. It is so easy to understand his texts, now. To think a high ranking FBI agent can do/say/act like that is very scary, indeed.

The backlash on Trump has got me thinking that our corrupt gov and the msm that supports them, wants to do away with having a fairly elected prez. These people need to stop calling Trump a dictator. If some can’t see the hypocrisy, they, either, choose to accept it, don’t care, or are total brainwashed dumb dumbs.

Last edited: