Now "Dog" is Racist!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'd forgotten all about this whack job! :lmao:

Rep. Frederica Wilson on Tuesday unleashed a tirade on President Trump for calling Omarosa Manigault Newman a “dog” on Twitter, saying the president is a “white supremacist” and “everything that comes out of that White House is racist.”

“He has taken this country to its knees,” the Florida Democrat told CNN’s John Berman. “The president of the United States is calling a woman of color a dog? How dare he!”

“LeBron James said it correctly when he said racism has always existed, but President Trump has emboldened the racists to come forward without any fear of punitive actions, and we have got to stop this. Because I could be next,” she said. “Mr. Trump is a white supremacist, he has surrounded himself with white supremacists, and everything that comes out of that White House is racist.”

Earlier Tuesday, Mr. Trump went after Ms. Manigault Newman, his former aide, for alleging a tape existed of him using the N-word repeatedly on the set of “The Apprentice.” The president tweeted praise for Chief of Staff John F. Kelly “for quickly firing that dog.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/aug/14/frederica-wilson-trump-is-a-white-supremacist/

SamSpade

The term racist is losing any power when it is applied to ANYTHING. It's used for anything.

Calling someone a dog isn't very nice - most of the time. But it has nothing to do with race.

Maybe Randy Jackson is a racist?

[video=youtube;nT7500qDa7E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT7500qDa7E[/video]

Smokey1

The fact is anything negative said by a white person about a minority is racist by the lefts definition of racism.

h3mech

The fact is anything negative said by a white person about a minority is racist by the lefts definition of racism.

when can we get back to normal, watching football without knelling, can have a conversation with being called a racist, wear what ever we want without reprisals, during the Obummer administration I fell in line because he was POTUS, I didn't vote for him and really didn't care for his policies, but I supported him. I didn't go to foot locker or break window or set stuff on fire. I'm sick and tired of being call a racist, all I have is love for my fellow man, I would like to grab them and shake them out of their comas. this is getting nothing done for america

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"Racist" now means "anything I disagree with or that makes me mad".

Remember when some folks figured now that we had a black President, the cries of racist America would be put to rest? Except me - my exact response to such idealistic and naive claims was, "Psh. You ain't seen nothing yet." Barack Obama and his wife are two of the biggest racists ever born, and they did everything possible to foment hatred and start a race war in this country. It is a testament to Americans that we didn't allow that to happen, and it's only fringe screamers peddling that nonsense.

glhs837

Power with Control
I know a black guy whose nickname is Dog. :shrug:

I know a white guy whose nickname was Dog too. Bounty hunter by trade....

when can we get back to normal, watching football without knelling, can have a conversation with being called a racist, wear what ever we want without reprisals, during the Obummer administration I fell in line because he was POTUS, I didn't vote for him and really didn't care for his policies, but I supported him. I didn't go to foot locker or break window or set stuff on fire. I'm sick and tired of being call a racist, all I have is love for my fellow man, I would like to grab them and shake them out of their comas. this is getting nothing done for america

Maybe in 2024.. :)

Hijinx

Why does anyone get upset by being called a racist by a person who was elected because she is a racist.

Frederica Wilson, maxine waters, Sheila Jackson Lee ,et al, who belong to the racist and racist named Black Congressional Caucus were all elected because of their race by racist voters. A sort of Affirmative Action political cluster of racist activist perspicuous racists.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I'm sick and tired of being call a racist,

If this is the case, just embrace your white privilege. If you don't want your privilege, I'll take your portion. Can't ever have too much of that mojo.

h3mech

If this is the case, just embrace your white privilege. If you don't want your privilege, I'll take your portion. Can't ever have too much of that mojo.

dude,
what privilege, I live like everyone else paycheck to paycheck, which under Trump has gone up. thank you POTUS