There must be some Russian Mind Control Drug in Mika's #####!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
[h=2]MSNBC Host Joe Scarborough ominously warned on Tuesday that President Donald Trump is opening the door “for cruelty and genocide” by calling disgruntled former White House aide Omarosa a “dog.”[/h] Scarborough made his remarks after Trump praised White House Chief of Staff John Kelly for “quickly firing that dog” Omarosa in a tweet that also referred to Omarosa as a “crazed, crying lowlife.”
“We’ve heard it said before and we’ve heard it discussed before about how tyrants and autocrats and, yes, fascists, communists, others have used the language of dehumanization to justify… a movement away from democracy and a movement away from decent standards,” Scarborough said.
The Morning Joe co-host said he spent some time searching about “why certain leaders do that” and referenced an NPR article about David Livingstone Smith’s book, Less Than Human.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-journ...the-door-for-genocide-by-calling-omarosa-dog/

Hijinx

[h=2]MSNBC Host Joe Scarborough ominously warned on Tuesday that President Donald Trump is opening the door “for cruelty and genocide” by calling disgruntled former White House aide Omarosa a “dog.”[/h] Scarborough made his remarks after Trump praised White House Chief of Staff John Kelly for “quickly firing that dog” Omarosa in a tweet that also referred to Omarosa as a “crazed, crying lowlife.”
“We’ve heard it said before and we’ve heard it discussed before about how tyrants and autocrats and, yes, fascists, communists, others have used the language of dehumanization to justify… a movement away from democracy and a movement away from decent standards,” Scarborough said.
The Morning Joe co-host said he spent some time searching about “why certain leaders do that” and referenced an NPR article about David Livingstone Smith’s book, Less Than Human.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-journ...the-door-for-genocide-by-calling-omarosa-dog/

Joe Scarborough is as full of sh1t as a Christmas turkey.
He researched looking for some one sided study that would suit his rant.
More likely someone else searched for him , a I doubt he has the needed ability to find his own ass with instructions and a flashlight.

glhs837

Power with Control
Well, we know that the reduction of enemies to the "Other" is a well known tactic. But equating calling one person a dog to that is silly. If he said "blacks are dogs", perhaps. But that's not the case. I'll be willing to bet you can find him referring to a whole lot of people as dogs in the individual.

Hijinx

Well, we know that the reduction of enemies to the "Other" is a well known tactic. But equating calling one person a dog to that is silly. If he said "blacks are dogs", perhaps. But that's not the case. I'll be willing to bet you can find him referring to a whole lot of people as dogs in the individual.

When Al Gore (no admirer of Trump) admits that this person is so unsuitable for a position. that he had to fire her too.

This woman is bad news.
Of course Scarborough looked for some reason to attack Trump instead of spending any time looking for the real reason Trump called her a dog.
(Trump probably called her a dog because he didn't want to say Bitch.)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Joe, in particular, irritates and disappoints me. I used to be a big fan of his, and that'll teach me to get invested in people I don't know who play a role on TV.

Joe isn't really crazy - he's just sold his soul to MSNBC to keep that paycheck coming in. It wasn't long ago that he and Trump were old pals, so he knows better than the lines he's told to recite. I think that's worse than if he really believed the nonsense and hate he spews because now he's just a lowlife with no integrity. Even Mika didn't used to be so vitriolic and outrageous. I used to like her because she'd give the liberal take with thought and rationality.

I wonder if it ever bothers them, the turn their careers have taken.

Hijinx

I was thinking to myself,"Where will this woman go now to find a job".
She has made herself unemployable to anyone who might be looking for an employee.

Then I thought who would hire someone so lacking in loyalty and with no integrity, and who is such a liar.?

Then the answer came to me-------------------------------The media.

She should apply at the Washington Post, the NY Times and MSNBC.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I was thinking to myself,"Where will this woman go now to find a job".
She has made herself unemployable to anyone who might be looking for an employee.

Then I thought who would hire someone so lacking in loyalty and with no integrity, and who is such a liar.?

The the answer came to me-------------------------------The media.

She should apply at the CNN and MSNBC.
:fixed:

:yay: