oh boy, this must be removed...

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
We'll likely have a couple people who complain. There were also a couple people who complained about the driftwood mermaid down the street as well as the $20K worth of Koi someone donated for the ponds in Sunrise Garden.

RodRugg

When the Maryland bicentennial happened my grandma's church made a bunch of statutes of people from the Bible doing Maryland stuff like signing declarations or farming or shooting the President and running through the woods. It took about six months to do all the statutes and they got displayed all over Valley Lee. My grandma got to do the eyes and teeth of Esau laying in a bed and dying of typhoid fever and the arms and thorax of Jonah screaming his head off at some kids in a one-room school. They was all made of paper mache so they melted before they could send them on to Callaway. My grandma still jokes that Valley Lee is the luckiest place in Maryland, but I think a lot of them are still disappointed because some of them say for the next bicentennial they are going to take their time and use wood or plastic.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
When the Maryland bicentennial happened my grandma's church made a bunch of statutes of people from the Bible doing Maryland stuff like signing declarations or farming or shooting the President and running through the woods. It took about six months to do all the statutes and they got displayed all over Valley Lee. My grandma got to do the eyes and teeth of Esau laying in a bed and dying of typhoid fever and the arms and thorax of Jonah screaming his head off at some kids in a one-room school. They was all made of paper mache so they melted before they could send them on to Callaway. My grandma still jokes that Valley Lee is the luckiest place in Maryland, but I think a lot of them are still disappointed because some of them say for the next bicentennial they are going to take their time and use wood or plastic.

Pic's?