Reliable Sources: Three theories why Omarosa's book is not a #1 best seller

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
-- Minds are made up. Wolff's book was somewhat novel. It spurred serious conversations about Trump's fitness for office. People already had strong opinions about Trump back then, but opinions have hardened in the seven months since then... And there's more "Trump fatigue" now...

-- Omarosa doesn't have "fans." Yes, she is very well known. But not well liked. Her brand is about backstabbing, cheating, alienation. As Tyrus said on Fox Monday afternoon, "Omarosa is the most despised person in the free world." She doesn't have fans, she has haters. And haters don't spend $25 on a book...

-- She doesn't have credibility. Trump tweeted on Monday morning that the "fake news media" will be "working overtime to make even Wacky Omarosa look legitimate as possible." Far from it. Her past support for Trump and her other credibility problems have come up in practically every story and TV segment. Aside from the tapes, people have few reasons to believe her account...

Hijinx

-- Minds are made up. Wolff's book was somewhat novel. It spurred serious conversations about Trump's fitness for office. People already had strong opinions about Trump back then, but opinions have hardened in the seven months since then... And there's more "Trump fatigue" now...

-- Omarosa doesn't have "fans." Yes, she is very well known. But not well liked. Her brand is about backstabbing, cheating, alienation. As Tyrus said on Fox Monday afternoon, "Omarosa is the most despised person in the free world." She doesn't have fans, she has haters. And haters don't spend $25 on a book...

-- She doesn't have credibility. Trump tweeted on Monday morning that the "fake news media" will be "working overtime to make even Wacky Omarosa look legitimate as possible." Far from it. Her past support for Trump and her other credibility problems have come up in practically every story and TV segment. Aside from the tapes, people have few reasons to believe her account...

If she is the most despised person in the free world , that's news to me.
I admit I am not informed about all of the people who work in the WH, but I never heard of the woman until this mess started.
I am amazed that she was put in that position to start with, it sounds like she connived and cajoled her way in,was found to be totally incapable and incompetent, was fired and has decided to make up lies and accusations to get pay back for the firing.

Of course the Trump hating media is using it to sell their brand of yellow journalism, and left wing spite.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think it's because she's late to the party. Moderately die hard Trump haters get bored of the slam books and negativity at some point. I don't think it's that they don't believe her - they believe all kinds of crazy implausible crap - I think they're just fatigued by the hate oversaturation.

Salmon

I am probably buying the book. I will do so not so much to read it, but to support her profile in courage.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I am probably buying the book. I will do so not so much to read it, but to support her profile in courage.

33.jpg