Vermont Dems must like losing elections

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The Democratic Party is now unilaterally banking on "Circus Acts" to win their seats.

"Its' the first woman to run for....!"

"The first Muslim to run for....!"

"The first Tranny to run for....!"

"The first tri-racial, quadruple amputee with green hair to run for....!"

"The first undocumented dreamer in a quinsexual relationship with non-domesticated plant species to run for....!"

stgislander

PREMO Member
That'sAMan.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Democratic Party is now unilaterally banking on "Circus Acts" to win their seats.

"The first undocumented dreamer in a quinsexual relationship with non-domesticated plant species to run for....!"

Intersectional Politics

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

:lol: There was also a 14 year old on the ballot for the Democrats. He managed to get 8.2% of the vote.

At just 14-years-old, Ethan Sonneborn is running for governor of Vermont.

He's just one of four Democratic gubernatorial candidates on the ballot for Vermont's primary election Tuesday night. Each candidate seeks to challenge popular Republican incumbent Gov. Phil Scott.

Vermont, which elects governors every two years, has no age limit for gubernatorial campaigns. The only requirement is that candidates must have lived in the state for the past four years in order to run.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/meet-the-14-year-old-running-for-governor-of-vermont/

Salmon

Why am I not surprised people are here mocking her. She made history. We should be proud of her ascension. It shows how far this country has progressed, despite Trump.

Salmon

It’s interesting to not that Chelsea Manning did really well here in MD, despite going against a very popular incumbent. I admit I voted for Cardin though.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why am I not surprised people are here mocking her. She made history. We should be proud of her ascension. It shows how far this country has progressed, despite Trump.

I am not mocking her. I am mocking those who voted for her, ensuring that Gov. Scott will retain his seat.

CPUSA

It’s interesting to not that Chelsea Manning did really well here in MD, despite going against a very popular incumbent. I admit I voted for Cardin though.

We've really missed your insight here JPC

NOT!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

:sigh: And you were doing so well, too.

The art of a good troll is to not make demonstrably false claims. Stick with opinion. It's a better lure, you don't have to back it up, and nobody can prove you wrong.

This_person

here's the thing - if you are not equally proud of all candidates, then you are sexist.

There is exactly zero reason to be proud of this man just because he ran for office. there is no reason to be proud of this person for flaunting their mental illness. There is no reason to be proud of voters who voted based on this man's mental illness.

If he put forth great ideas, he should win. If he doesn't, he doesn't deserve to win.

Dividing the population on sexual issues or mental illness acceptance is a thing to be proud of, we are destroying the whole concept of equality.

littlelady

God bless the USA
We've really missed your insight here JPC

NOT!!!

Just wondering who you used to be before, or have you been a guest for a long time? Otherwise, you wouldn’t know who JPC was, unless you went back to threads at least 5 years old. That’s ok. Just wondering. JPC was a hoot and 3/4.

Last edited: