This is not news

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My observation is that many men have what I call "Knight in Shining Armor Syndrome" where they need to prove their masculinity and worth by taking care of some dysfunctional woman that they can feel superior to.

In short, men are threatened by strong, stable women.

That's a cliche, but it's biology and they can't help it. Men are hunter/gatherers; they need to be the provider. When a woman is their equal, she doesn't fulfill that need and they become emasculated. Women want men to be stronger than them, and men want to be stronger than women. Even when men are with a woman who is seriously together, in order to have a successful relationship they'll have to find something she needs that they can provide.

:nerd:

This_person

My observation is that many men have what I call "Knight in Shining Armor Syndrome" where they need to prove their masculinity and worth by taking care of some dysfunctional woman that they can feel superior to.

That's a cliche, but it's biology and they can't help it. Men are hunter/gatherers; they need to be the provider. When a woman is their equal, she doesn't fulfill that need and they become emasculated. Women want men to be stronger than them, and men want to be stronger than women. Even when men are with a woman who is seriously together, in order to have a successful relationship they'll have to find something she needs that they can provide.

And, the "lack of agreeableness" that makes men better for women?

nutz

so bat s h i t crazy is a better lay ?

:nono:

do not #### crazy

Not at home, don't use your real name and don't leave your cell phone in plain view....:whistle: You may find everything you've been missing. Or tranny :cds:

nutz

Conditioning...once past 25 too many women have so much frickin baggage. You are talking about the one in a 1000 (maybe 5) that may never cross the right guys path.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
For a second there i though Gilligan was sharing the blackmail video.