Criticizing Omarosa Suddenly Racist, Sexist

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As I watch the Trump/Omarosa mess and try to decide who to root for, it's like I've been thrown into a pit of vipers and told to pick a favorite. Decisions, decisions. But have you noticed how many Dems have started defending Omarosa since she got fired again and made her big heel turn? It's really opened the libs' eyes. Why, they've suddenly realized she's black. And a woman!

This isn't anything new, of course. The 45th POTUS tweets like this regularly. And it's hardly the first time he's likened someone to a dog. He did the same thing to Glenn Beck, Erick Erickson, Chuck Todd, Ted Cruz, Mitt Romney, Kristen Stewart(!), and whoever else comes up when you google it. But none of those people were black women who might be useful in the media's ongoing war on Trump.

Aaron Blake, WaPo:

President Trump has spent a good portion of the last 24 hours arguing he doesn’t use racial slurs. And in the course of doing it, he used a sexist one...

“When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out,” Trump said. “Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!”

And of course, now it's especially bad because he's saying it about a black woman.

Criticizing Omarosa Suddenly Racist, Sexist

Smokey1

I wish he wouldn't use the term "dog" to insult people, dogs are better than most people.

Salmon

It’s disgusting how a woman of color gets called a “dog.” It’s racist pure and simple.

Smokey1

if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck....

racism
[rey-siz-uh m]
noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Nope, doesn't sound or look like a duck.

Clem72

if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck....

I guess i'm okay with that.

DJT said:
“Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that [duck]!”

Smokey1 said:
Everyone with their head out of their behind knows Trump is a racist and sexist, among other disgusting things.

Doesn't that just make him presidential? Pretty sure 44 of our 45 presidents were racist against someone. The possible exception being Carter.

Smokey1

I guess i'm okay with that.

Doesn't that just make him presidential? Pretty sure 44 of our 45 presidents were racist against someone. The possible exception being Carter.

I didn't make the quote attributed to me your post.