Hillary Clinton backs kid who knelt during Pledge of Allegiance: 'Keep up the good work'

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Hillary Clinton offered another endorsement on Wednesday -- to an 11-year-old student who made headlines for kneeling during the Pledge of Allegiance.

Clinton tweeted in response to a NowThis report on Mariana Taylor, a Maryland sixth-grader who refused to stand for her classroom’s recitation of the pledge, instead adopting the form of protest used by NFL players.

“It takes courage to exercise your right to protest injustice, especially when you’re 11! Keep up the good work Mariana,” Clinton tweeted.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ring-pledge-allegiance-keep-up-good-work.html

luvmygdaughters

“It takes courage to exercise your right to protest injustice, especially when you’re 11! Keep up the good work Mariana,” Clinton tweeted.

It also takes courage to join the service, leave your loved ones, possibly be sent to a country that would just as soon see you dead, to fight against injustices and atrocities.

What the hell could a 6th grader be protesting, other than what her "teachers", and I use that term very loosely, are filling her head full of. Figures old Hillary would back that kid. Gee, wonder if our people in Benghazi had "courage"!!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
She’s off to an early start becoming a grade A “Useful Idiot” for the left to exploit.

Her parents should be sterilized.

Salmon

Brave kid. I have always wondered why we need to pledge allegiance to any piece of cloth.

Hijinx

Just a big meh. There was a kid in my HS back in the late 70's that sat during the Pledge.

This kid knows nothing at 11 years old. Some grow to 18 without knowing anything.
They watch TV and see some football players kneeling and think it's cool. They have no idea WTF the idiot football player is kneeling for.

stgislander

PREMO Member
This kid knows nothing at 11 years old. Some grow to 18 without knowing anything.
They watch TV and see some football players kneeling and think it's cool. They have no idea WTF the idiot football player is kneeling for.

In her defense though, kids at 11 can be brutal with each other. I'm guessing she's taking heat from the other kids.

Salmon

So...Disagreeing with kneeling during the national anthem makes one a bully?
It makes one ignorant if they think the gesture is done to disrespect the flag. It’s done call attention to police oppression towards African Americans.

limblips

It makes one ignorant if they think the gesture is done to disrespect the flag. It’s done call attention to police oppression towards African Americans.

Yep, calling attention to perceived police oppression by disrespecting the flag.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Brave kid. I have always wondered why we need to pledge allegiance to any piece of cloth.

Say the pledge with me: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America. And to the republic, for which it stands.

Education time... you're pledging allegiance to the nation that the flag represents. When you see that flag, you see America and the greatest constitutional protection of our freedoms this world has ever seen. You're pledging allegiance to the protection of your freedoms, which you so readily exercise right in this forum. The allegiance is your promise to take up arms against the kind of tyranny that would strip your liberties from you.

I don't think that's a bad thing at all. And if tyranny came to this country, and you decide not to fight against it, there will be plenty that will step in for you. They have done since the founding of this country. It's a shame you have so little understanding of this; all because you have chosen to cling to some BS progressive political correctness that only aim to deem this country evil.

Give history a read, why don't you?

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Say the pledge with me: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America. And to the republic, for which it stands.

Education time... you're pledging allegiance to the nation that the flag represents. When you see that flag, you see America and the greatest constitutional protection of our freedoms this world has ever seen. You're pledging allegiance to the protection of your freedoms, which you so readily exercise right in this forum. The allegiance is your promise to take up arms against the kind of tyranny that would strip your liberties from you.

I don't think that's a bad thing at all. And if tyranny came to this country, and you decide not to fight against it, there will be plenty that will step in for you. They have done since the founding of this country. It's a shame you have so little understanding of this; all because you have chosen to cling to some BS progressive political correctness that only aim to deem this country evil.

:patriot:

littlelady

God bless the USA

No...What makes one ignorant is to protest at a football game that fans have paid a pretty penny to watch; not to mention the players are being paid a pretty penny, as well. If they want to kneel/protest, they should do it somewhere else, on their own time. As far as this little girl, she can kneel if she wants to, or whatever. It is sad because she is just parroting her parents, and they are encouraging her to disrespect the symbol of our great country.

Hijinx

All of this because Colon Kaepernick got laid by a radical Muslim piece of ass and started thinking with his dick.
That is the ignorant part.

The man was raised in a white family, was a clean cut American boy with a great future.
One piece of ass from this Islamic nutbag and he threw it all away.
Stopped shaving, grew a bush and started hating whitey.
What an idiot.

Now the rest of his idiot pals in football are just being stupid as they screw over their employers who lack the balls to fire them.