Democrat Cuomo: "We’re not gonna make America great again. It was never that great"

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In a line that caused a stir in the audience, Cuomo decided to turn the signing of an anti-sex-trafficking bill into a repudiation of Trump and his famous slogan. "We’re not gonna make America great again. It was never that great," Cuomo said. "We have not reached greatness. We will reach greatness when every American is fully engaged. We will reach greatness when discrimination and stereotyping against women, 51 percent of our population, is gone. And every woman’s full potential is realized and unleashed and every woman is making her full contribution."

While Cuomo hasn't issued any apology to America, his spokeswoman Dani Lever is trying to spin the regrettable line, underscoring that it was an attempt to land a blow on Trump.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/34575/andrew-cuomos-office-gets-snarky-over-his-america-james-barrett

PsyOps

Pixelated
Apparently Cuomo walked back this comment. Nevertheless, I think this should be the next democrat candidate for president slogan: "America was never great".

Salmon

You know, ask African Americans and the LGBTQIAP community their opinion about this country’s greatness. They have a different view than cis white males.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Apparently Cuomo walked back this comment. Nevertheless, I think this should be the next democrat candidate for president slogan: "America was never great".

:yay:

It needs to be part of an ad campaign!

black dog

Free America
You know, ask African Americans and the LGBTQIAP community their opinion about this country’s greatness. They have a different view than cis white males.

Cis white males,,,,:lmao:.
I have a gay sister, a gay conservative gun carrying sister. She served for 6 years in the Navy and another 20 as a LEO. She loves this great country. She would tell a snowflake like you to kiss her packing soft rebel dick and go and do something more worthwhile with your life than sit and piss and moan.

glhs837

Power with Control
Great enough that his family went from immigrant to Gov of one of the powerful states in the country in one generation. ...... yep, what a bad country.....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

All my African American friends think this a great country. :yay:

Of course they never refer to themselves as "African Americans" either, so there is that...

transporter

In a line that caused a stir in the audience, Cuomo decided to turn the signing of an anti-sex-trafficking bill into a repudiation of Trump and his famous slogan. "We’re not gonna make America great again. It was never that great," Cuomo said. "We have not reached greatness. We will reach greatness when every American is fully engaged. We will reach greatness when discrimination and stereotyping against women, 51 percent of our population, is gone. And every woman’s full potential is realized and unleashed and every woman is making her full contribution."

While Cuomo hasn't issued any apology to America, his spokeswoman Dani Lever is trying to spin the regrettable line, underscoring that it was an attempt to land a blow on Trump.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/34575/andrew-cuomos-office-gets-snarky-over-his-america-james-barrett

Comrade GURPS...even with something as obviously wrong as Cumo's comments...you still have to use a propagandist source?? You couldn't find a source anywhere that could just report the facts, huh???

Cumo stepped all over himself with that comment. He failed miserably at making the point he was trying to make. His speechwriter (assuming he was reading from a script) is probably out of a job today and Cumo ruined/hindered his chances for higher office.

CPUSA

Comrade GURPS...even with something as obviously wrong as Cumo's comments...you still have to use a propagandist source?? You couldn't find a source anywhere that could just report the facts, huh???

Cumo stepped all over himself with that comment. He failed miserably at making the point he was trying to make. His speechwriter (assuming he was reading from a script) is probably out of a job today and Cumo ruined/hindered his chances for higher office.

Who the hell is this Cumo person you keep referring to in your babbling?

CPUSA

I'm sure if we asked your son about your greatness, he would have a differing opinion....deadbeat

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Comrade GURPS

:diva: FU Gilligan

... even with something as obviously wrong as Cumo's comments ... you still have to use a propagandist source??

:tantrum

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

You couldn't find a source anywhere that could just report the facts, huh???

coming from someone who quotes AP 'Fact Check' Pieces as reliable :lol:

Salmon

Cis white males,,,,:lmao:.
I have a gay sister, a gay conservative gun carrying sister. She served for 6 years in the Navy and another 20 as a LEO. She loves this great country. She would tell a snowflake like you to kiss her packing soft rebel dick and go and do something more worthwhile with your life than sit and piss and moan.
Why would any homosexual be a conservative? Stockholm syndrome?

glhs837

Power with Control
Why would any homosexual be a conservative? Stockholm syndrome?

Maybe they too appreciate a govt that leaves them the hell alone?

The Associated Press is considered a respected news source. I have also found Snopes to be accurate.

I too trust Snopes. To verify if that lady really did think her brains were blown out when the biscuits in her shopping bag exploded..... Anything political, not so much.