Mother Sues School District For Allegedly Planning To Terminate Her Custody Of Transgender

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
According to court documents, on November 19, 2016, the daughter told her father and her sister that she felt uncomfortable living in her mother’s home and was not planning on returning home that evening. After a cast party that night, the daughter left with a teacher’s daughter. The next morning, the daughter emailed Leontiev, “You are probably wondering why I did not come home after the cast party. It’s because I am miserable at home. I do not feel like I am being supported, and I am done with contorting myself to fit an image that you have created. You and Dad both refuse to accept that I am a boy …” Leontiev responded she was going to the teacher’s home to bring her daughter back.

When Leontiev arrived at the teacher’s home, the teacher said she did not know where the daughter was but said she was safe. The teacher also filed a report with the Department of Human Services (DHS) alleging that Leontiev and her husband emotionally abused the daughter. When deputies interviewed the teacher, she stated that the daughter’s parents were “conservative Christian people, which isn’t necessarily a problem, but I know they are often not supportive of situations like this,” adding, “parents who are emotionally abusive to their children always say they are ‘supportive’ of them.”

Later, when the daughter contacted Leontiev and said she would be attending school the next day (which was Monday), Leontiev said she would leave her belongings on the porch and asked her daughter to leave her key on the porch. On Monday, Leontiev filed a complaint with the Corbett School District Superintendent, alleging that her child was a runaway who had been harbored by a teacher and a member of the school board, thus violating Oregon educator ethics codes. A case worker who interviewed Leontiev and her husband concluded, “There is enough evidence gathered via this assessment that indicates that (the daughter) has not been emotionally abused by his parents.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/34557/christian-mother-sues-school-district-allegedly-hank-berrien

h3mech

According to court documents, on November 19, 2016, the daughter told her father and her sister that she felt uncomfortable living in her mother’s home and was not planning on returning home that evening. After a cast party that night, the daughter left with a teacher’s daughter. The next morning, the daughter emailed Leontiev, “You are probably wondering why I did not come home after the cast party. It’s because I am miserable at home. I do not feel like I am being supported, and I am done with contorting myself to fit an image that you have created. You and Dad both refuse to accept that I am a boy …” Leontiev responded she was going to the teacher’s home to bring her daughter back.

When Leontiev arrived at the teacher’s home, the teacher said she did not know where the daughter was but said she was safe. The teacher also filed a report with the Department of Human Services (DHS) alleging that Leontiev and her husband emotionally abused the daughter. When deputies interviewed the teacher, she stated that the daughter’s parents were “conservative Christian people, which isn’t necessarily a problem, but I know they are often not supportive of situations like this,” adding, “parents who are emotionally abusive to their children always say they are ‘supportive’ of them.”

Later, when the daughter contacted Leontiev and said she would be attending school the next day (which was Monday), Leontiev said she would leave her belongings on the porch and asked her daughter to leave her key on the porch. On Monday, Leontiev filed a complaint with the Corbett School District Superintendent, alleging that her child was a runaway who had been harbored by a teacher and a member of the school board, thus violating Oregon educator ethics codes. A case worker who interviewed Leontiev and her husband concluded, “There is enough evidence gathered via this assessment that indicates that (the daughter) has not been emotionally abused by his parents.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/34557/christian-mother-sues-school-district-allegedly-hank-berrien

why is this the school business anyway, and what does being Christian have to do with anything. that is their child and when he or she doesn't conform to their rules they decided the punishment not the school. I see the problem the left has been teaching our children that they are moral authority and we as parents don't matter. I can tell you a lot of these transgendered kids are transgendered because of their parents, we will not give them a gender until they make their on decisions, but in the mean time their parents dress them as the sex they want. for the last time there is only 2 genders Man and Women. Let the hate feast begin, still this is my opinion. get over it

Hijinx

why is this the school business anyway, and what does being Christian have to do with anything. that is their child and when he or she doesn't conform to their rules they decided the punishment not the school. I see the problem the left has been teaching our children that they are moral authority and we as parents don't matter. I can tell you a lot of these transgendered kids are transgendered because of their parents, we will not give them a gender until they make their on decisions, but in the mean time their parents dress them as the sex they want. for the last time there is only 2 genders Man and Women. Let the hate feast begin, still this is my opinion. get over it

A very confusing story. This woman has a son--a boy--a male child.
The story keeps calling this boy the woman's daughter.

The person who wrote the article has accepted this boy as a girl.
The kids isn't a girl, it's a boy.

If the boy cut his penis off tonight he would still be a boy.

The woman is the only one in the article with a brain.

glhs837

Power with Control
A very confusing story. This woman has a son--a boy--a male child.
The story keeps calling this boy the woman's daughter.

The person who wrote the article has accepted this boy as a girl.
The kids isn't a girl, it's a boy.

If the boy cut his penis off tonight he would still be a boy.

The woman is the only one in the article with a brain.

No, this appears to be a born female daughter who thinks she is a male. Hence the part of the email that says

The next morning, the daughter emailed Leontiev, “You are probably wondering why I did not come home after the cast party. It’s because I am miserable at home. I do not feel like I am being supported, and I am done with contorting myself to fit an image that you have created. You and Dad both refuse to accept that I am a boy

Hijinx

No, this appears to be a born female daughter who thinks she is a male. Hence the part of the email that says

How the hell can anyone keep these crazy people straight when they don't know WTF they are themselves.

Look between your legs you freaking idiots. What God put there is what you are.

You and Dad both refuse to accept that I am a boy …”

Well son if you are a boy--show me your dick.