The Package

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
Has anyone watched "The Package" on netflix. This is a great movie. I think it might be Netflix's movie of the year. If you haven't seen it yet. Drop what your doing and go watch it.

Kinnakeet

Has anyone watched "The Package" on netflix. This is a great movie. I think it might be Netflix's movie of the year. If you haven't seen it yet. Drop what your doing and go watch it.

Is this a movie about john homles:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Is this a movie about john homles:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Short of it ... Some high schoolers go remote camping, party, get drunk, one guy somehow accidentally cuts off his junk, call for help, junk left in wrong cooler, hunt is on for guy's junk to reattach, the series in a nut shell. Pretty stupid show.

[video=youtube;d3vjT0mqSC4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3vjT0mqSC4[/video]

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I'm sorry I wasted my time to watch the trailer. I sure as hell am not going to lose any more time on something so juvenile. Thanks, but no thanks.

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
Did anyone else see the movie? If so please share your thoughts. I was just discussing the movie with my friend yesterday.

glhs837

Power with Control
Did anyone else see the movie? If so please share your thoughts. I was just discussing the movie with my friend yesterday.

I saw the trailer, and even my ocasionally 12 year old sense of humor couldn't entice me to watch it.

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
I saw the trailer, and even my ocasionally 12 year old sense of humor couldn't entice me to watch it.

The previews don't do the movie justice. It really is a very funny movie. You just have to give it a chance.

glhs837

Power with Control
The previews don't do the movie justice. It really is a very funny movie. You just have to give it a chance.

Yeah, not sure how a bunch of teens with a co%$ in a cooler is going to entertain. We're not really talking the next American Pie or Superbad here, are we?

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
Yeah, not sure how a bunch of teens with a co%$ in a cooler is going to entertain. We're not really talking the next American Pie or Superbad here, are we?

I would say the movie is on par with American Pie. Its full of stupid laughs. I still joke with a couple of my friends about some of the quotes from the movie. You will have a great return on investment for the 1 1/2 you put into watching the package.

Just put the movie on in the background while you are doing something else. I guaranty by the time you are halfway into the movie you will have stopped your background activity and find your self sucked into the idiocy of the movie.