Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Package

Quote Originally Posted by Xbox360 View Post
    Did anyone else see the movie? If so please share your thoughts. I was just discussing the movie with my friend yesterday.
    With all due respect, your promotion of the film made me less likely to consider seeing it.

Did anyone else see the movie? If so please share your thoughts. I was just discussing the movie with my friend yesterday.
    I saw the trailer, and even my ocasionally 12 year old sense of humor couldn't entice me to watch it.
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
    So this isn't the one with Gene Hackman?
    that was my thought
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Major Nelson is my hero Xbox360's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    I saw the trailer, and even my ocasionally 12 year old sense of humor couldn't entice me to watch it.
    The previews don't do the movie justice. It really is a very funny movie. You just have to give it a chance.
    Proud owner of Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars, Halo Wars 2, Halo ODST, Halo Reach, Halo C.E., Halo 4, Halo Spartan Assault, Halo Spartan Strike, The Master Chief Collection, Halo 5

The previews don't do the movie justice. It really is a very funny movie. You just have to give it a chance.
    Yeah, not sure how a bunch of teens with a co%$ in a cooler is going to entertain. We're not really talking the next American Pie or Superbad here, are we?
    "I aim to misbehave."

Major Nelson is my hero Xbox360's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    Yeah, not sure how a bunch of teens with a co%$ in a cooler is going to entertain. We're not really talking the next American Pie or Superbad here, are we?
    I would say the movie is on par with American Pie. Its full of stupid laughs. I still joke with a couple of my friends about some of the quotes from the movie. You will have a great return on investment for the 1 1/2 you put into watching the package.

Just put the movie on in the background while you are doing something else. I guaranty by the time you are halfway into the movie you will have stopped your background activity and find your self sucked into the idiocy of the movie.
    Proud owner of Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Wars, Halo Wars 2, Halo ODST, Halo Reach, Halo C.E., Halo 4, Halo Spartan Assault, Halo Spartan Strike, The Master Chief Collection, Halo 5

Members who have read this thread: 74