Veterans Day Parade.

Hijinx

The 2018 Washington Veterans Day Parade is an upcoming military parade that will take place in Washington, D.C. on 10 November 2018 in honour of the Veterans Day holiday on which will take place on 11 November. Between 5,000 and 7,000 service members are expected to take part in the parade, which will begin at the U.S. Capitol and end at the White House. The parade will also coincide with the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I. A Pentagon official estimated the parade is to range between $12 million. It will the very first full scale parade in the nation's capital since 1991 involving the men and women of the active and reserve components of the United States Armed Forces and veterans' organizations and the first national Veterans' Day parade in years.

I was reading this and watching the cost go up. Latest estimate 92 Million dollars.

By the time the WAPO and NY Times finish beating Trump over the head with this I figure a trillion dollars or more.
LMAO.

Midnightrider

The 2018 Washington Veterans Day Parade is an upcoming military parade that will take place in Washington, D.C. on 10 November 2018 in honour of the Veterans Day holiday on which will take place on 11 November. Between 5,000 and 7,000 service members are expected to take part in the parade, which will begin at the U.S. Capitol and end at the White House. The parade will also coincide with the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I. A Pentagon official estimated the parade is to range between $12 million. It will the very first full scale parade in the nation's capital since 1991 involving the men and women of the active and reserve components of the United States Armed Forces and veterans' organizations and the first national Veterans' Day parade in years.

I was reading this and watching the cost go up. Latest estimate 92 Million dollars.

By the time the WAPO and NY Times finish beating Trump over the head with this I figure a trillion dollars or more.
LMAO.
The pentagon says no parade for the lil orange emperor

transporter

LMAO.

Do you believe the Pentagon? (moron)

Trump's military parade planned for November postponed: Pentagon

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A military parade requested by U.S. President Donald Trump that had been planned for November in Washington has been postponed until at least next year, the Defense Department said on Thursday.

“We originally targeted November 10, 2018 for this event but have now agreed to explore opportunities in 2019,” Defense Department Spokesman Colonel Rob Manning said in a statement.

A U.S. official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said it was unclear exactly what caused the postponement but the increased cost of the event had caused concern and could be one reason.

The parade to honor U.S. military veterans and commemorate the 100th anniversary of the end of World War One could cost more than $90 million, the U.S. official said, citing provisional planning figures that were nearly three times an earlier White House estimate.

I guess our inept President (who considers himself KING) won't get his little parade.

Maybe since Trump is so fond of telling everyone how rich he is and how much he supports the troops...he can pay for his own damned parade!

BTW...anyone know how much the "wargames" we do with South Korea cost?? Not than any of the cultists would understand the point of the question.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Gen. Mattis is thoroughly pissed off about the erroneous and unauthorized "leaking", supposedly, of the larger number; said its bs.

Hijinx

What was the point of the question? :coffee:

I only posted what I read. Actually I like the idea of a parade. The one in Leonardtow is great and very well attended.

I am disappointed that the Pentagon has done something that makes our forum Trump haters happy.
But I do understand them. They don't want any celebrations while Trump is in office.
They want no signs of America's greatness, they dislike the military and they hate veterans.

I was a bit surprised at how fast and how quickly they jumped on it, but haters gotta hate.

Hijinx

Typically, a 'range' has a high and a low number. Is this the high or the low? :shrug:

I believe it is the number that Trump started with before the hateful media started jacking it up to make it appear ridiculous.
I really do not know,.As I tried to convey in my message, sarcastically, before the media finishes raking him over the coals over it ,the figure will probably climb into the Billions.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member