Strzok's 'Bullsh*t' GoFundMe Page

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Comedy Central host played a news segment that reported on Strzok setting up the GoFundMe Page to collect money for his legal bills and then increasing the amount of money that he needed to raise on the page from $150,000 to $350,000 to $500,000.

"Okay, first off, this is some bullsh*t we have to address about GoFundMes in general," Noah said. "How do people say, 'this is the amount I need,' and then change the amount when they get it. That's not a thing."

"Because seriously, half a million dollars on a GoFundMe just for hating Donald Trump," Noah continued. "There are cancer patients on that site that are like, 'Hey! We hate him too, can you help me pay for my treatment?'"

WATCH: Trevor Noah Slams Peter Strzok's 'Bullsh*t' GoFundMe Page

PsyOps

Pixelated
I suppose as long as folks are contributing, he will up the amount. The real BS is that there are people actually willing to give their money to this guy.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The best scam I saw was Jill Stein panhandling for "election recounts" in three states. Stupid people kicked in - ready? - almost $7 MILLION. And since that "recount" went precisely nowhere, she spent the "remainder" on other stuff - "repurposing" is what she called it.

Donors: Wait, what does that mean?
Jill: You know, using it for other things.
Donors: WTF "other things"???
Jill: Um...er...oh! Election integrity things! To make sure, you know, our elections have, um, integrity. And voting reform! Because, Russians.
Donors: Oh. Well...okay.
Jill: Oh, and btw, it doesn't look like we'll have any money left over anyway. :whistle:

There is a sucker born every minute, and most of them are liberal progressives.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Someone should start a go fund me to ship Noah back to whatever ####hole country he came from.

Smokey1

Someone should start a go fund me to ship Noah back to whatever ####hole country he came from.

I think he is from South Africa, you know where they are confiscating (stealing) white farmers land and giving it to blacks. A policy that some want here.

Last edited:

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
I've never heard the mulatto say anything funny. I wonder if it could be because I mute the sound during every commercial for his show? Naaah!

#nevernoah

Hijinx

I admit I don't know much about Gofundme pages, but am I right in assuming that they keep a portion of all money's sent in.

If so they must love guys like this.

Some poor Cancer patient gets a few bucks and this guy brings in thousands.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Some poor Cancer patient gets a few bucks and this guy brings in thousands.

Hundreds of thousands.

Maybe that's how people in real need can get progs to help them out: just say the money will be spent spreading hatred of Donald Trump and trying to overthrow our government.