Shaving with an electric shaver

SamSpade

About two months ago, I shaved off my beard which I've had most of the last twenty years.
(Sometimes I shave it off but grow it back right away).

One thing I forgot - having to shave every day. And what an irritating nuisance it can be, since my
beard gets all stubbly again early in the afternoon.

I had to replace my old shaver because my son chose to "fix" it, which is how most of my stuff gets broken.
(It was fine until he decided to fix it).

For those who DO use electric shavers - is there a trick to it? I mean, damn, I still need to use a blade to
get in a few areas where it just doesn't do a good job. I admit, an electric CAN sometimes get my face as smooth
as any blade ever did - and occasionally better - but something ain't right.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I use an electric shaver and I don't think it has ever shaved as close to a razor. I just like the convenience of it.

glhs837

Power with Control
Ditto, been all electric barring trips where I forgot to pack it for more than 10 years now. The same top of the line Braun 7 series, change the cutting head every two years. Even that never as close as the multi-blade Gilletes and such. But I run it across my face, toss it into it's cleaning base and dont have to worry about it.

Grumpy

I shave in the shower every morning and don't even think about it, just part of the daily routine. Granted, I don't have a heavy beard, but typically shave again if I am going out that evening. Haven never used an electric razor.