Crazy progs threatening the judge and juries in Manafort trial

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The press is pissed because the judge won't release the names, addresses, children's names, where they go to school, any pets allowed outside unattended, etc, of the jurists because they are receiving death threats from Trump haters who seem to think this Manafort thing has anything to do with Trump.

And no, I'm not going to link. You durhard progs are just going to have to pay better attention to the news and branch out from your masters' message if you want to be anything more than ignorant bots.

You've got to be a really special kind of stupid to threaten the judge of such a high profile case. Probably take no effort at all on the part of the FBI, DoJ, et al to track down the threat.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You've got to be a really special kind of stupid to threaten the judge of such a high profile case. Probably take no effort at all on the part of the FBI, DoJ, et al to track down the threat.

I think Trump haters have already proven they are a special kind of stupid.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The press is pissed because the judge won't release the names, addresses, children's names, where they go to school, any pets allowed outside unattended, etc, of the jurists because they are receiving death threats from Trump haters who seem to think this Manafort thing has anything to do with Trump.

And no, I'm not going to link. You durhard progs are just going to have to pay better attention to the news and branch out from your masters' message if you want to be anything more than ignorant bots.

They won't be happy until the nation is in flames and they are being shot one after another.

transporter

Why did you not put in a link? It is not because "durhard progs have to pay better attention".

It is because the judge did not identify in any shape or manner the political affiliation of those making the threats. So your title is a lie...but it is what YOU need to say in order to continue to delude yourself that Trump is some "man of the people" who is out to "drain the swamp" and "make America great again."

Here is what the judge said:

“I can tell you there have been [threats]. ... I don't feel right if I release their names,” he said, adding that because of threats against him, “The Marshals go where I go.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...trial-says-hes-been-threatened-over-case.html

Note that I used a right wing propaganda site so that you wouldn't think it was fake.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It is because the judge did not identify in any shape or manner the political affiliation of those making the threats.

He didn't have to. Anyone with any sense at all can tell who is making the threats based on their content. Just because you're retarded doesn't mean everybody is.

Tech

As a conservative, I am aware of the nutjobs on both sides. Of the little I have read on the subject, the nature of the threats were not revealed, so I'll hold off on a decision. Of course the news outlets asking for the names seem to be lefty leaning.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
the nature of the threats were not revealed

A quick trip to Twitter and Buzzfeed comments reveals that it's Trump haters who think the judge is President Trump's best friend and perhaps even Paul Manafort's illicit lover. At least that's what they're posting on the internet, so I have no doubt that they are making their views known in other ways.

The judge actually made the prosecution present a case instead of letting the lawyers rumormonger and spin. Prog heads are exploding over that as "biased". When someone says, "Well, wait a minute..." they are set upon and attacked enthusiastically.

There's no reason on earth for the "press" to want the names of the jurists except to encourage intimidation and attacks.

I hate these people, I really do. Trans? Talking to you, buddy - I hate you and everyone like you. You people are what's wrong with this country, you brainwashed bots who allow strangers on the TV and internet to control you and turn you into a mindless vicious mob. You make me sick.

SamSpade

It is because the judge did not identify in any shape or manner the political affiliation of those making the threats. So your title is a lie...but it is what YOU need to say in order to continue to delude yourself that Trump is some "man of the people" who is out to "drain the swamp" and "make America great again."

I take it then, you are defending the people who are making the threats?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
He's probably one of them.

antifa-be-like-found-this-sweet-mortal-kombat-mask-in-21240523.png

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Why did you not put in a link? It is not because "durhard progs have to pay better attention".

:tantrum

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

:blahblah:

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and OPINION

It is because the judge did not identify in any shape or manner the political affiliation of those making the threats.

Hey Ya GIT ... it is not difficult to figure out who would be making threats