Iso yard equipment repair

OmyGawd

Looking for someone to repair yard equipment in Lusby. Would prefer someone close by, commute to DC everyday and getting stuff to places is hard to do during business hours. Appreciate any information I can get.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Looking for someone to repair yard equipment in Lusby. Would prefer someone close by, commute to DC everyday and getting stuff to places is hard to do during business hours. Appreciate any information I can get.

Right before Wenthworth's nursery on route 4 heading north is a small engine repair place that we have taken our equipment to and he has always done right by us. I cannot think of the name, sorry. He probably has Saturday morning hours. If the name comes to me after a cup of coffee, I will share ;-}

willie

Right before Wenthworth's nursery on route 4 heading north is a small engine repair place that we have taken our equipment to and he has always done right by us. I cannot think of the name, sorry. He probably has Saturday morning hours. If the name comes to me after a cup of coffee, I will share ;-}

Matteson Supply? The old Sunoco.

calvcopf

Matteson Supply? The old Sunoco.

They were honest with me and told me it would be cheaper to just go get new than try to fix old one (after they checked it out for me for FREE).
I will definitely take my equipment there in the future.

black dog

Free America
They were honest with me and told me it would be cheaper to just go get new than try to fix old one (after they checked it out for me for FREE).
I will definitely take my equipment there in the future.

My wife picked up a "new " four wheeler a dozen years or so ago and we had problems getting it to start, along with getting a title of origin from the mother and son that own Mattesons. We called the Texas importer and we were told that one had already been issued in a different name with this 4 wheeler had previously been sold to another person. A quick conversation with the Mattesons and the State Police and we were given another 4 wheeler that was actually new.
When you got on your hands and knees and looked in the nooks and crannies you could see that the 4 wheeler had been used before she bought it. The big giveaway was it had a Champion spark plug and not the NGK that a new one came with.