Netflix scraps comic Michelle Wolf's series

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Comedian Michelle Wolf’s Netflix show has been canceled just months after it debuted, Fox News confirmed Friday.

In a statement, a representative for the company confirmed "we are not ordering additional episodes of the series."

Ahead of the show's launch, the comedian quipped it would bring “the types of jokes my former bosses would tell me we couldn’t do on TV,” according to The Hollywood Reporter.

In addition to “The Break with Michelle Wolf,” which kicked off in May, THR reported, the streaming giant confirmed they severed ties with “The Joel McHale Show With Joel McHale.”

Viewership numbers were apparently behind Netflix’s decision to drop both shows, sources told Deadline.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/08/17/netflix-scraps-comic-michelle-wolfs-series.html

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The female Gilbert Gottfried, only less funny.

Anyone who would watch her show should be strapped to the chair.

(There you go, Psy. Save this one back for next time you need "proof" that I want everyone dead.)

Blister

Never saw the show, but maybe she is just not funny. You don't ever need to tune in to Cuomo, Maddow, Cooper, Kimmel, Fallon, Colbert, Bee, Noah, O'Brien, or Meyers to know what their mindless take on the events of the day are.

Blister

(There you go, Psy. Save this one back for next time you need "proof" that I want everyone dead.)

Except I think Gilbert is funny.

PsyOps

Pixelated

I'm honored you thought about me. :huggy:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Only people she doesn't like. I think she likes me. :flowers:

You hope she does.

I'm in the same boat. I keep tryin' to convince myself that the reason I'm still undead is because she likes me and not because of a simple matter of separation distance and geography... :ohwell:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You hope she does.

I'm in the same boat. I keep tryin' to convince myself that the reason I'm still undead is because she likes me and not because of a simple matter of separation distance and geography... :ohwell:

Have faith that "distance and geography" are meaningless if you find yourself on a list.

BOP

"Some people just need killin'." I forget what movie I heard that, but it seems appropriate.

PsyOps

Pixelated
You hope she does.

I'm pretty sure she thinks you're a freak and deserves the chair.

Last edited: