Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: How Democrats use lies to get what they want

  1. #11
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    125,750
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    I disagree. There is no way Russia would be stupid enough to have Transporter working for them.
    Exactly. If the idea is to sow seeds of hate, this isn't the forum to be doing that on. Russian bots are over at Buzzfeed, Politico and Vox rousing the rabble. They're on Twitter spreading the hate to the mush minds.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  2. #12
    Imagine No Democrats Kyle's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    14,397
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Exactly. If the idea is to sow seeds of hate, this isn't the forum to be doing that on. Russian bots are over at Buzzfeed, Politico and Vox rousing the rabble. They're on Twitter spreading the hate to the mush minds.
    So Tranny is just a sub-par, low-brow, Leftist Tard and is far too stupid and inept to compete with the "high caliber", talented, Leftist trolls in those locations?
    ___________________________________________________________
    "If You Don’t Read the Newspaper You Are Uninformed, If You Do Read the Newspaper You Are Misinformed." - Mark Twain

  3. #13
    INGSOC GURPS's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic Of Maryland
    Posts
    40,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    So Tranny is just a sub-par, low-brow, Leftist Tard and is far too stupid and inept to compete with the "high caliber", talented, Leftist trolls in those locations?
    big fish in a little pond syndrome
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

    “Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

  4. #14
    Registered User Salmon's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Waldorf, MD
    Posts
    546
    More scare tactics from the right. You all better get ready to be pummeled by the #bluewave

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Salmon View Post
    More scare tactics from the right. You all better get ready to be pummeled by the #bluewave
    pummeled, eh?
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

  6. #16
    INGSOC GURPS's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic Of Maryland
    Posts
    40,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Salmon View Post
    You all better get ready to be pummeled by the #bluewave


    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

    “Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

  7. #17
    Registered User Salmon's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Waldorf, MD
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    pummeled, eh?
    It’s going to be a beat down of epic proportions. Just wait!

  8. #18
    Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Location
    California, MD
    Posts
    13,808
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Salmon View Post
    It’s going to be a beat down of epic proportions. Just wait!
    And what are the consequences if they fail? If the blue wave is more of a blue flush? Will you be leaving with whoopie and Rosie.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

Members who have read this thread: 36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |