California Demands Trump, Congress Apologize to Illegal Aliens

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
State Senators Kevin de León, Richard Pan, and Scott Wiener authored the joint resolution that was scheduled for debate, and passed on Thursday. KPBS reported just three legislators opposed — Joel Anderson, Mike Morrell, and Jim Nielsen — while 29 approved it, and eight didn’t vote.

The California Senate resolution calls on Congress to specifically apologize to the children separated from the adult foreign nationals who illegally brought them across the U.S. border. It also petitions Congress and President Trump to acknowledge wrongdoing in separating illegal alien adults and children.

The resolution describes the policy of separating foreign nationals who have crossed the border illegally as “detrimental.” De León described the separations as “government-sanctioned kidnapping.”

https://www.breitbart.com/californi...s-trump-congress-apologize-to-illegal-aliens/

:killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme

Feel free to pound sand, Leon!

How are we coming along on those plans to fracture the California border and float it out to sea?

SamSpade

I worry that California may already be too far gone to bounce back.
They keep on this path, they're going to screw themselves into a hole they can't climb out of.

I keep thinking of that thing where Dinesh D'Souza was told "hey, we're the world's seventh largest economy"
and he answers - "I know - we used to be FIFTH".

Grumpy

I worry that California may already be too far gone to bounce back.
They keep on this path, they're going to screw themselves into a hole they can't climb out of.

And who gets stuck with the bill for the hole they got themselves into?? 49 other states.

Hijinx

Well, I tell you what.

When Obama appears on TV and apologizes for doing the same thing while he was President, then maybe Trump could issue a tweet about it.

Do we apologize to burglars when they are caught?

My problem is where are the Conservatives in California? Are there any? Is there a sane person in the whole state?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Well, I tell you what.

When Obama appears on TV and apologizes for doing the same thing while he was President, then maybe Trump could issue a tweet about it.

Do we apologize to burglars when they are caught?

My problem is where are the Conservatives in California? Are there any? Is there a sane person in the whole state?

Several of my friends from high school still have their wit's about them.