Body of Shanann Watts was found in shallow grave

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The body of Shanann Watts, a pregnant Colorado woman, whose husband authorities suspect of killing her and their two daughters, was found in a shallow grave, according to court documents revealed Saturday.

An earlier court filing said the bodies of Celeste, 3, and Bella, 4, were found Thursday submerged in oil tanks, and that they may have died from strangulation, Denver's KUSA-TV reported.

The body of their 34-year-old mother was found “in close proximity,” the court document said, without providing more details.

Investigators previously said that the remains of Shanann Watts were found on property in northern Colorado owned by Anadarko Petroleum Corp., her husband's former employer.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/1...und-in-shallow-grave-court-document-says.html

This POS needs to mysteriously spontaneously combust in his cell.

I was under the impression they had found her when they found the kids. So sad.

All over an extramarital affair.

Where was that reported?

On a few of the tv news reports, but that was a few days ago. Shanann had told her friends she suspected cheating,, and that theory kind of grew legs. I read an affidavit is supposed to be released tomorrow with suspected motive.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
On a few of the tv news reports, but that was a few days ago. Shanann had told her friends she suspected cheating,, and that theory kind of grew legs. I read an affidavit is supposed to be released tomorrow with suspected motive.

I haven't had the TV on in a couple of days. The only news I've seen has been online and I hadn't seen that mentioned. If true, shades of Scott Peterson...

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I hope he gets put in general population and becomes Tyrone's beotch. Anyone who could do this is beyond rehabilitation. One SMF...

BOP

I hope he gets put in general population and becomes Tyrone's beotch. Anyone who could do this is beyond rehabilitation. One SMF...

Fortunately he's not guilty of tax evasion and having worked for Trump.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I call bull####.

He's pulling this one out of his ass in order to bargain.