Watch as ex-CIA analyst falls victim to Trump Derangement Syndrome, goes berserk on CNN

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
We now have a visual depiction of the onset of a Trump Derangement Syndrome episode, causing a presumably serious person to lose self-control. If the psychology and psychiatry professions were not so politicized and left wing, it could be useful documentary evidence for DSM-6 to include TDS as a recognized diagnosis. Friday, on Anderson Cooper’s CNN show AC 360 (with substitute host Jim Sciutto), ex-CIA executive Phil Mudd reacted badly to the charge from fellow panelist Paris Dennard that “courtesy” security clearances for former national security officials enable them to cash in.

The video below is worth watching for its 1 minute and 43 seconds of TDS building into a full-blown breakdown. You can actually see the fury building in Mudd’s face, and he ends up using a profanity, the s-word, and ordering his antagonist to “get out” in a series of screen grabs I clipped:

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...drome_goes_berserk_on_cnn_.html#ixzz5OiQ6agFG

:shocking:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Phil Mudd just lied his ass off in that rant about the effective value of a clearance in the private sector.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"Reacted badly"? He went full Donnie Deutsch.

That meltdown should embarrass him but I'll bet it doesn't.

Phil Mudd just lied his ass off in that rant about the effective value of a clearance in the private sector.

He knows that CNN viewers don't know any better. I'm guessing he erupted like that because he's dirty and doesn't like being busted out.

So...when some progspook insists that their security clearance is of no value, the logical question to ask them is, then why would you care about having it revoked?