More loan troubles

transporter

Investigators examine over $20 million in loans by former Trump lawyer Cohen: New York Times

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Federal prosecutors are focused on over $20 million in loans obtained by U.S. President Donald Trump’s former personal lawyer Michael Cohen from taxi businesses owned by him and his family, the New York Times reported on Sunday.

The investigation is trying to determine whether Cohen misrepresented the value of his assets to obtain the loans, the newspaper said.

They are also examining how he handled the income and whether he failed to report it to the Internal Revenue Service, the Times said.

The probe is in its last phase and prosecutors are considering filing charges by the end of August, the newspaper said, citing two people with knowledge of the matter.

Another potential multimillion dollar loan scheme? Another potential scheme to defraud the IRS?

These are the best and brightest Trump promised to surround himself with?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Another potential multimillion dollar loan scheme? Another potential scheme to defraud the IRS?

This Would be Cohen's Problem NOT Trumps

These are the best and brightest Trump promised to surround himself with?

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

FFS you #### ... do you do back ground check worthy of Top Secret Security Clearance for EVERYONE you Hire or interact with on a business level

Let Me Remind you what you said a while back;

:tantrum

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

You Were Saying .... You Miserable Git

:blahblah:

CPUSA

I bet if Cohen hadn't tried & failed at burning our current legitimate, competent, absolutely awesome sitting President, he would probably want to call in a tax favor like Al Sharpton did with the Muslim Mongrel..

But Trump wouldn't grant him that regardless...he's much more honest & law abiding than what the Mongrel could ever dream of being...

Sapidus

Cohen has taken a plea deal.

Yeah. He is gonna flip on Trump and I am sure he has tapes as well.

Trump is gonna leave the White House in handcuffs and his supporters are going to be screaming about a deep state plot