Boycotting Nathan's hot dogs...because Trump

omg.... I hope no one saw me eating a Nathan's hot dog yesterday. On a Nathan's hot dog bun. With Nathan's mustard. And Nathan's sauerkraut.

Oh wait.... don't care.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I love hot dogs to the point I'll make Monello take me to a dog joint when we're in a town that has one. Cosmic Dog in Charleston; Tom's Hot Dogs in Panama City; FlyDogz in Lincoln, NE; Rutt's Hut in Clifton, NJ; assorted carts and shacks across America.

But I don't like Nathan's dogs because they give me heartburn. Not sure why. I may need to rethink that, though, because I do want to support a business that makes progs all splodey/

BOP

I love hot dogs to the point I'll make Monello take me to a dog joint when we're in a town that has one. Cosmic Dog in Charleston; Tom's Hot Dogs in Panama City; FlyDogz in Lincoln, NE; Rutt's Hut in Clifton, NJ; assorted carts and shacks across America.

But I don't like Nathan's dogs because they give me heartburn. Not sure why. I may need to rethink that, though, because I do want to support a business that makes progs all splodey/

There used to be a place in San Diego that sold Chicago dogs and burgers. OMG, so good! Don't know if they're still around, doubt it, but they probably went under when I moved away.

BOP

I read this at the link: "In 2018 Nathan's stock has hit an all-time high and is up over 64 percent over the past 12 months. It is uncertain whether this boycott will affect those numbers."

I literally laughed out loud. You'd think they'd have learned by now.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There used to be a place in San Diego that sold Chicago dogs and burgers. OMG, so good! Don't know if they're still around, doubt it, but they probably went under when I moved away.

I love Chicago dogs more than anything. Drag that baby through the garden. :yay: