Asia's Minor!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Actress Asia Argento, one of the more prominent voices to accuse now-disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein of sexual assault, was accused by child star Jimmy Bennett of setting up a sexual encounter with him in California when he was 17 -- below the age of consent in that state -- and she was 37.

Argento had worked with Bennett 10 years earlier on the 2004 film “The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things” when he was 7 years old. He played the son of Argento’s character and the two reportedly remained close after the movie finished. In public social media posts over the years, they were known to refer to each other as variations of “mom” and “son.”

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...alled-him-my-son-my-love-on-social-media.html

This reminds me of the Teacher/Student situations that keep cropping up.

officeguy

They are all nuts. If that kind of thing is in your background, why would you open your mouth and talk about Weinstein.

PeoplesElbow

Having been a 17 year old boy I can say that I was perfectly capable of consenting and would have consented to just about any woman that came my way that wasn't ugly or obese.

Smokey1

Having been a 17 year old boy I can say that I was perfectly capable of consenting and would have consented to just about any woman that came my way that wasn't ugly or obese.

And a 17 year old female could have consented to just about any man that comes along too but it still wouldn't have been legal. Equality under the law is equality under the law no exceptions for gender.

Hijinx

And a 17 year old female could have consented to just about any man that comes along too but it still wouldn't have been legal. Equality under the law is equality under the law no exceptions for gender.

In your dreams.

Hijinx

What is your disagreement with what I posted? Do you oppose equal treatment under the law?

No I love it.

It just doesn't exist.
It never has and it never will.

Women always get breaks that males don't.
Female school teachers get fired when they molest a student, men get charged with rape.
Those few who get charged get less time in jail
People with money for expensive lawyers get less time or get found not guilty more often.
Democrat who break the laws such as hillary get away clean while the president is constantly harassed and has broken no law.

I love the theory of equal justice. It just doesn't exist.

Smokey1

No I love it.

It just doesn't exist.
It never has and it never will.

Women always get breaks that males don't.
Female school teachers get fired when they molest a student, men get charged with rape.
Those few who get charged get less time in jail
People with money for expensive lawyers get less time or get found not guilty more often.
Democrat who break the laws such as hillary get away clean while the president is constantly harassed and has broken no law.

I love the theory of equal justice. It just doesn't exist.

I agree, I misunderstood what you meant but I don't think we should give up working for equality just because it doesn't exist now.