Is there a reason...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
...why the special prosecutor appointed to investigate Trump and Russian collusion is investigating everything in the world EXCEPT FOR Trump and Russian collusion???

WTF cares about Roger Stone?? Who cares about his hooker friend??? STOP SPENDING MY MONEY ON THIS ####!!!

Sapidus

...why the special prosecutor appointed to investigate Trump and Russian collusion is investigating everything in the world EXCEPT FOR Trump and Russian collusion???

WTF cares about Roger Stone?? Who cares about his hooker friend??? STOP SPENDING MY MONEY ON THIS ####!!!

Do you know how much money was spent on the Benghazi investigation that was a partisan hack job that went nowhere?

Did you cry about that?

transporter

Are you that dense not to understand that all of this is tied together? Roger Stone is just another link in the chain. (oh...sorry...yes you are.)

BTW...since you aren't paying attention, due to the idiotic combination of tax cuts and spending increases enacted over the past 8 months it is HIGHLY unlikely that any of the few dollars you contribute to towards the running of this country are being spent on Mueller's investigation. Given our, what...$700 BILLION expected deficit this year, it is much more likely the Chinese are funding the Mueller investigation...or the pension funds...or other sovereign wealth funds. You know the people/entities who buy gobs of US debt.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Are you that dense not to understand that all of this is tied together? Roger Stone is just another link in the chain. (oh...sorry...yes you are.)

BTW...since you aren't paying attention, due to the idiotic combination of tax cuts and spending increases enacted over the past 8 months it is HIGHLY unlikely that any of the few dollars you contribute to towards the running of this country are being spent on Mueller's investigation. Given our, what...$700 BILLION expected deficit this year, it is much more likely the Chinese are funding the Mueller investigation...or the pension funds...or other sovereign wealth funds. You know the people/entities who buy gobs of US debt.
Chihuahuateeth3.jpg

Sapidus

But Fox News told her to be mad about “the witch hunt”. She doesn’t bother to read actual news so she doesn’t know the truth of the rest of what you said

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I don't think the death of 4 Americans compares to someone that didn't declare all their income on their taxes.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I don't think the death of 4 Americans compares to someone that didn't declare all their income on their taxes.

And, let US not forget why those 4 Americans died. Barry and Hillary, anyone? As far as I know, no one has died under Trump’s watch that he was a part of; as in directly related to swampy and deceptive politics.

littlelady

God bless the USA
This whole investigation is an expensive joke. Why is it not questioned why 20% of American Uranium was sold to Russia on Hillary and Barry’s watch? I call that collusion fusion confusion. On purpose, I might add. Trump may not be the ideal prez, but others were not, either. At least he stopped the march to communism, for now. Thank you, Mr. President. :patriot:

Maybe, it is time to introduce term limits. It would get rid of the ‘left’ over hippies from 50 years ago.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/how-trump-team-s-first-military-raid-went-wrong-n806246

"Flynn said that capturing or killing al-Rimi would distinguish the president from Obama right out of the box, the sources said. Trump would be a risk taker where Obama was a hesitant and endless deliberator, Flynn said. And the president would be honor the Gulf allies who were operating in Yemen. Multiple sources say that Flynn labeled the first week raid a "game changer."

I am in ‘like’ Flynn. :smile:

Last edited:

SamSpade

Are you that dense not to understand that all of this is tied together? Roger Stone is just another link in the chain. (oh...sorry...yes you are.) .

Then enlighten us - and the rest of the nation - because no one else can see it.
At least, other than what it is - a meager effort to put the screws to someone marginally connected to Trump in an effort to squeeze him for dirt on the President.

He worked for Trump for three months. And never again. His trial has nothing to do with "collusion" or anything else.
I have now read and heard from sources that agree - pressure on these guys IS political. For a few - that's the point.
They're on board with it. But it has gone far afield from investigating anything related to Russian collusion.
You can't produce an argument, so not surprisingly you resort to insults and more shots at the President which have nothing to
do with the discussion.

I'm amused at the speculation that it's now the CHINESE that might be behind the Mueller investigation.
Especially if you think that's ok, but ridiculous allegations that Russians changed the election are true.

You might want to check your closet for monsters tonight.

Or commies.

SamSpade

Do you know how much money was spent on the Benghazi investigation that was a partisan hack job that went nowhere?

Did you cry about that?

What did we learn?

Who told Susan Rice to announce to the world - repeatedly - that a VIDEO was the cause of the attack, when the administration
and everyone else involved have since admitted they KNEW it wasn't the case? They sent an innocent man to JAIL and ruined his life,
just to cover up their idiocy.

A handful of Americans chose to fight - rather than STAND DOWN - which they claim they still were told to do - and fought all night -
and a few lost their lives - while people in Washington shrugged and said what difference does it make? When they came out and told their
story - they lost THEIR security clearances among other things, by the very man who is whimpering about losing HIS, NOW. A very visible
and by all accounts, preventable tragedy occurred where an ambassador was killed - and the person in charge knowingly - and instructed
others - to destroy evidence - and it is not even in dispute.

And you compare this to - what - an imagined collusion with Russians?

See, the difference is - there's a CRIME in Benghazi - there are bodies - and observable events. With Trump - there's just wild speculation
but no observable crime except that the left can't accept that Hillary lost fair and square. They realize and state that Russians did not change
a single vote - but still can't accept it.

So Trump calls it a witch hunt. That's very accurate. You have a witch hunt when you have a suspect but no crime - and you are not
investigating a crime, but LOOKING FOR ONE. That's what we have. A person you want to take down, but can't find a crime to pin it on them.
So you hope to pressure others to FIND one. That's not a criminal investigation. Admit it. You know it isn't. They want to take him down,
and they are chasing any lead that they think will get him.

But the source is not a CRIME - but simple animosity.

CPUSA

Did you cry about that?

I didn't cry over it, but I was definitely pissed off to see the blatant cover up in order to protect the Klinton Krime Korporation...Corruption & cover up escapes your ignorant ass, doesn't it? I would still love to see the Mongrel's entire administration swinging from a public gallows for the crimes they committed and you pathetic little no nothings allowed them to get away with. The saddest part about this Country STILL, is the fact that you sheep still don't realize Obama just used you for a vote. If I'm wrong, please provide examples of how Obama benefited your life, because everybody I've talked to and hang out with realize he was nothing but a fraud.

Hijinx

Why was there a Benghazi in the first place.
Because Obama and hillary working with Brennan and the CIA gave shoulder fired missiles to ISIS.
They sent an American Ambassador to Benghazi to beg to get them back and they killed him.They killed him and 3 other men and the two clowns Hillary and Obama just shrugged their shoulders.Meanwhile anyone who wanted to could read all of Hillary's emails from her personal server.
Then this stupid woman who allowed her emails to be read , deletes them which is also against the law.
Then to put the icing on the cake she makes up this stupid collusion act against Trump, Brennan goes along with it, and now we have a treasonous FBI flunky named Mueller getting rich investigating a farce.

To top it all off we have people like Tranny, Midnight, sappy and this fish guy who are totally in the dark and refuse to see what is right in front of their nose.
How can they refuse to face the high crimes and misdemeanors committed by Obama and Hillary and this jerk-off Muslim a-hole Brennan.

awpitt

Main Streeter
It’s interesting to hear all of the outrage over the Mueller investigation yet I don’t remember hearing the outrage back in the day when Starr was running his investigation.

Over the past 15 months, Mueller has spent around $17 million.

So far, three guilty pleas, 16 indictments, and still waiting on the current jury to come up with a verdict.

Kenneth Starr spent $70 million over the course of six years.

One impeachment which was acquitted.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
https://www.businessinsider.com/mueller-authority-russia-investigation-2017-7

"In appointing Mueller, however, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein gave him broad authority not only to investigate "any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated" with Trump's campaign, but also to examine "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation." "

In that case, this thing could go on forever.

This is an enormous waste of money. Mueller has spent over a year investigating Trump's ties to Russia, and so far all he has is a hung jury for an accused tax cheat. John Brennan said right on TV and on Twitter that he knows for sure Trump colluded with Russia, so why isn't he coughing up the goods?

awpitt

Main Streeter
In that case, this thing could go on forever.

This is an enormous waste of money. Mueller has spent over a year investigating Trump's ties to Russia, and so far all he has is a hung jury for an accused tax cheat. John Brennan said right on TV and on Twitter that he knows for sure Trump colluded with Russia, so why isn't he coughing up the goods?

A hung jury? Who said that. Only word is that they're in day four of deliberations.

PsyOps

Pixelated
John Brennan said right on TV and on Twitter that he knows for sure Trump colluded with Russia, so why isn't he coughing up the goods?

Because it's a complete lie. Nearly everything coming out of Brennan's mouth is a lie; and yet the left want to believe him and not what's really happening in this investigation; which is a whole lot of nothing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It’s interesting to hear all of the outrage over the Mueller investigation yet I don’t remember hearing the outrage back in the day when Starr was running his investigation.

Starr had an actual thing he was investigating - Whitewater and Vince Foster's suicide. There was real evidence and something tangible to work with.
Mueller, on the other hand, is operating on "somebody said" and fake dossiers created by Hillary Clinton's people.

Anyone paying even a little bit of attention could follow the Starr investigation.
Nobody knows what the hell is going on with Mueller because he's gone off on so many meandering paths.

Ken Starr's investigation specifically pertained to Bill Clinton, each and every thread he followed, and resulted in Clinton's impeachment.
Mueller is going after pretty much everybody except Trump.

Ken Starr had approval to subpoena anyone with direct relevance to the investigation.
Mueller is subpoenaing business partners of a guy who worked on the Trump campaign for three months, and hookers who were acquainted with a guy who worked on the Trump campaign for a few months.

If Roger Stone or Paul Manafort had business dealings with Russia, #1 that's not illegal, and #2 it has nothing to do with Trump. We didn't hire this guy to go after campaign strategists and lobbyists; we hired him to tell us whether or not Donald Trump colluded with Russia in order to skew the presidential election results. He's had plenty of time to at least find a thread and needs to #### or git.