Local Business The Pub and STS

Jayn2

I been wondering how late does the STS bus passes the Pub? I been wanting to go there but I don't wanta go then get stranded not having a ride back..

mitzi

I been wondering how late does the STS bus passes the Pub? I been wanting to go there but I don't wanta go then get stranded not having a ride back..

Not very late. Maybe 7 or 8 pm (during that hour) at the latest. They have a route schedule on line.

Jayn2

Just that it's getting to the point where you can't do anything now a days without a cell phone or having some app on it. Kinda the reason why I want to go to a bar. I can't find a date or yet alone a friend because I don't use a cell phone or use the Be my friend app..

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Just that it's getting to the point where you can't do anything now a days without a cell phone or having some app on it. Kinda the reason why I want to go to a bar. I can't find a date or yet alone a friend because I don't use a cell phone or use the Be my friend app..

There's a Be My Friend app?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just that it's getting to the point where you can't do anything now a days without a cell phone or having some app on it.

You can, it's just more difficult. But back in the day none of us had cellphones and we managed to have friends and avoid DUIs just fine. :shrug:

MiddleGround

Do you drink Corona? If so, your prayers might be answered right here...:yay: