Alyssa Milano's 'Handmaid's Tale' fail:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Actress Alyssa Milano was mocked after she tweeted a photo of herself dressed as a character from "The Handmaid's Tale" on Sunday in an attempt to mock President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee, Brett Kavanaugh.

Milano wore the red cloak and white hat donned by women from Margaret Atwood’s 1987 novel-turned-Hulu show. In the photo she is holding a sign that says, “Never Kavanaugh, Never Gilead,” referencing the country that the United States becomes in the book.

The Tweet pic's! :roflmao: :killingme :roflmao: :killingme :roflmao:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...online-over-brett-kavanaugh-protest-garb.html

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
as usual she got her as handed to her ...

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/neontaster/status/1031352843071102976[/TWITTER]

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1031352700301012994[/TWITTER]

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She's the stereotypical dumb broad trying desperately to pretend she's smort. "I am MORE than a hank of overstyled hair and a pair of exposed boobs! I have a brain! Stop looking at my boobs and see my brain!"

A bit of advice for Alyssa: go with what you got and stop trying to be what you're not.

Hijinx

She's the stereotypical dumb broad trying desperately to pretend she's smort. "I am MORE than a hank of overstyled hair and a pair of exposed boobs! I have a brain! Stop looking at my boobs and see my brain!"

A bit of advice for Alyssa: go with what you got and stop trying to be what you're not.

Pretty sure her boobs are much better looking.
Definitely larger and probably smarter.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
America should not be taking advise from people that play "dress-up" and "let's pretend" for a living.

Thats' a child.

SamSpade

Was she the one who claimed that Russians changed the election in Ohio?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
America should not be taking advise from people that play "dress-up" and "let's pretend" for a living.

Thats' a child.

I don't take advice from any of the "Hollywood Elite". Bunch of phukin tards.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't take advice from any of the "Hollywood Elite". Bunch of phukin tards.

Drug addicts and sexual predators, not to mention pedophiles. Not anyone you'd want to emulate, especially considering they spend their lives in and out of rehab or hospitalized for "exhaustion" until they finally OD and die.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Drug addicts and sexual predators, not to mention pedophiles. Not anyone you'd want to emulate, especially considering they spend their lives in and out of rehab or hospitalized for "exhaustion" until they finally OD and die.

I can do that all by myself! :lol:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Plastic surgery would be my guess.

alyssa-milano-breast-implants.jpg

Mine too.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
There are reasons "actors" were regarded as poorly as prostitutes in ancient times.