Thank God Nork is no longer a nuclear threat!

transporter

No indication North Korean nuclear activities stopped: IAEA

VIENNA (Reuters) - The U.N. nuclear watchdog said it did not find any indication that North Korea had stopped its nuclear activities, adding to doubts about the country’s willingness to abandon its arsenal.

“The continuation and further development of the DPRK’s nuclear program and related statements by the DPRK are a cause for grave concern,” the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) said in a report published late on Monday.

So we stopped our military readiness preparations in return for what exactly?

Our inept President referred to our military readiness preparations in terms used by our adversary in exchange for....what?

Trump gave Un a place on the world stage and the US received...what?

Trump the greatest NON-dealmaker of all times.

Hijinx

Our inept President referred to our military readiness preparations in terms used by our adversary in exchange for....what?

Trump has given up nothing.
He tried to make things better. If it didn't work at least he tried, That's more than other President's did. And it may work yet.

Military readiness preparations BS.

]Anyone knows that if North Korea attacks there is no such thing as readiness.
The troops in South Korea are Cannon Fodder, only the first to be killed until we bring in troops and equipment from other places to kick their ass.

Sapidus

Trump has given up nothing.
He tried to make things better. If it didn't work at least he tried, That's more than other President's did. And it may work yet.

Military readiness preparations BS.

]Anyone knows that if North Korea attacks there is no such thing as readiness.
The troops in South Korea are Cannon Fodder, only the first to be killed until we bring in troops and equipment from other places to kick their ass.

You should tell Trump since he claims " he largely solved that nuclear problem"

https://www.rferl.org/a/us-trump-claims-has-largely-solved-north-korean-nuclear-crisis/29292309.html

:shrug: I think it was pretty clear that the majority of us said that it would be a great thing, but "we'll believe it when we see it", with every expectation that we had a 0-20% chance of the reality of a NORK nuclear stand down.

CPUSA

Look Brony, just because you have given up all hopes & dreams doesn't mean the rest of us will. Get a grip man!!...Then go outside & try & get a life!!

Chris0nllyn

stopping 'Team Spirit' for a yr, does NOT make our troops any less prepared or ready ....

I didn't say it did. Personally, I think all troops should come back home and we should stop policing the globe while our own infrastructure is falling apart and we continue to grow the federal deficit.

Chris0nllyn

no you 'implied' it ........ just like Transporter has been for months, otherwise why are you bothering to mention the 'canceled' war games

No I did not. Since transporter does not follow up in their threads it's up to us to figure out what was meant by "we stopped our military readiness preparations", as evidenced by simply going back and reading the thread.

What does that mean...specifically?

I suppose she means that she believes the small cadre of Americans we have left in S. Korea could actually stop a N. Korean assault.

Or the fact that Trump stopped "war games" over there.

Chris0nllyn

because from where I am standing that is exactly the way that reads .........

What on earth do you think transporter meant, then? You pop in to every.single. thread they make with the same old, tired, line. You ought to know more than anyone that transporter has made comments in the past specifically about the ending of the "war games" so anyone with an ounce of common sense can see that they are talking about the ending of the war games. I certainly don't recall a mention of "there's not enough troops in S.Korea", but 100% recall the discussin on stopping the war games at the behest of Kim. Again, had you read through the thread, you'd see that Gilligan and myself are on the same page there.

Again, since transporter does not follow up in the threads they make it's up to us to try and figure out what was meant by the quote I mentioned in my last post. Given the past posts by them, and the context of this thread, it's not out of the realm of possibility that when they mentioned "we stopped our military readiness preparations", they aren;t talking about troop numbers, but ending of the "war games".