ICE successfully removes Nazi camp guard

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Overnight, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) carried out a 2004 order of deportation for Jakiw Palij, a former Nazi SS labor camp guard in German-occupied Poland. After World War II, Palij lied about being a Nazi and became a resident of Queens, New York.

Through extensive negotiations, President Trump and his team secured Palij’s deportation to Germany. Despite the 2004 removal order, past administrations were unsuccessful in expelling Palij from America.

To protect the promise of freedom for Holocaust survivors and their families, President Trump prioritized the removal of Palij. His long-overdue deportation sends a strong message: The United States will not tolerate those who facilitated Nazi crimes and other human rights violations, and they will not find a safe haven on U.S. soil.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-press-secretary-30/

So while the progbot were fretting and busting chit up over fake Nazis, they had no idea there were real Nazis in the US that the Obama Administration and their Goddess Hillary Clinton were ignoring.

But hey, let's abolish ICE and just throw our borders wide open.

Chris0nllyn

...there were real Nazis in the US that the Obama Administration and their Goddess Hillary Clinton were ignoring.

This was the last Nazi living in the US, so singular works. His citizenship was revoked in 2003, under Bush. Other countries, including Germany, refused to take him and it wasn't until after the NY Congressional Delegation (14 Democrats, 7 Republicans) sent a letter to Rex Tillerson saying that the guy lived in Queens and asking him to be deported did it actually happen. Literally any other source than the White House points to your assertion that Obama administration and Democrats in general were ignoring it as being false. The first link states that investigators actually found him over 30 years ago so there were a number of both Republican and Democrat administrations that supposedly "ignored" him.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
This was the last Nazi living in the US, so singular works. Doesn't your own link state that Obama's ICE ordered him removed? His citizenship was revoked in 2003, under Obama. Other countries, including Germany, refused to take him and it wasn't until after the NY Congressional Delegation (14 Democrats, 7 Republicans) sent a letter to Rex Tillerson saying that the guy lived in Queens and asking him to be deported did it actually happen. Literally any other source than the White House points to your assertion that Obama administration and Democrats in general were ignoring it as being false. The first link states that investigators actually found him over 30 years ago so there were a number of both Republican and Democrat administrations that supposedly "ignored" him.

Obama was President in 2003?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This was the last Nazi living in the US, so singular works. Doesn't your own link state that Obama's ICE ordered him removed? His citizenship was revoked in 2003, under Obama. Other countries, including Germany, refused to take him and it wasn't until after the NY Congressional Delegation (14 Democrats, 7 Republicans) sent a letter to Rex Tillerson saying that the guy lived in Queens and asking him to be deported did it actually happen. Literally any other source than the White House points to your assertion that Obama administration and Democrats in general were ignoring it as being false. The first link states that investigators actually found him over 30 years ago so there were a number of both Republican and Democrat administrations that supposedly "ignored" him.

Yeah, Obama wasn't President in 2003 or 2004. :loser: So that's your first fail.

Second fail is trying to pretend Barack Obama wasn't ignoring this. 8 years....nothing. Then all of a sudden Donald Trump becomes President and it's bye bye Nazi.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Where's all the outrage from the left that wants to get rid of ICE?

I'd like to know what Hillary and John Effing were doing instead of getting the Nazi prison guard out of our country.

It's just one win after another with Trump. No wonder they're keening in the streets like animals: Trump is exposing them for the corrupt lazy aholes they are.

This_person

I'd like to know what Hillary and John Effing were doing instead of getting the Nazi prison guard out of our country.

It's just one win after another with Trump. No wonder they're keening in the streets like animals: Trump is exposing them for the corrupt lazy aholes they are.

They weren't the only ones, but they were the most recent ones :yay:

Chris0nllyn

Yeah, Obama wasn't President in 2003 or 2004. :loser: So that's your first fail.

Second fail is trying to pretend Barack Obama wasn't ignoring this. 8 years....nothing. Then all of a sudden Donald Trump becomes President and it's bye bye Nazi.

I admit that I incorrectly pointed to the wrong president during that time. I'm incredibly sorry for my mistake and hope you forgive me. Seeing how incredbly generous you are in giving credit to people, I can only hope for the same.

transporter

Oh BFD...the guy is 91(?)...keep desperately clinging to your rationalizations!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I admit that I incorrectly pointed to the wrong president during that time. I'm incredibly sorry for my mistake and hope you forgive me. Seeing how incredbly generous you are in giving credit to people, I can only hope for the same.

In your zeal to pretend that Barry and his State Dept were worth a ####, you got overly excited and said what you wish were true rather than what is actually true. I'm seeing a lot of that over the past 10 years or so.

No harm, no foul. I'm used to it.

Hijinx

Pretty sure he isn't the last Nazi in the US.
Most of hem are dead from old age, but I would bet there are still a few here.

How many scientists did we get when Russia and the US started dividing them up.?
Nazi's helped put space sattelites in to space.
The Doctors who experimented with Jewish prisoners gave help to medicine in this country.

The US isn't an innocent party to hiding Nazi's if they were useful.

PsyOps

Pixelated
This just can't be true. Trump is a racist Nazi, and a fascist. There's no way he would have allowed this guy to be deported.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Oh BFD...the guy is 91(?)...keep desperately clinging to your rationalizations!!!

Well, his age certainly erases the atrocities he committed. :sarcasm:

I'd like you to get in front of the families of the Holocaust Jews and tell them BFD.

You are one ignorant wretch.