Trump's former Lawyer Michael Cohen accepts Plea deal

Sapidus

Trump must be crapping himself. He is gonna leave the White House in a jump suit and handcuffs

"Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump’s former longtime personal attorney, has tentatively reached a plea agreement with federal prosecutors in the Southern District of New York, ABC News has learned.

Given Cohen’s proximity to Trump during the past decade, including throughout his meteoric rise from mogul and reality television star to the White House, observers consider him one of most potent legal thorns to confront Trump’s presidency since he took office.

“The guy who knows where all the bodies are buried,” said Seth Hettena, an author and veteran journalist who has chronicled Trump’s business career.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mic...e-personal-attorney-reaches/story?id=57310974

Last edited:

Sapidus

Apparently he is set to Plead guilty today at 4pm.

Hold on to your twitter accounts because the Cheeto in Chief is gonna lose it

transporter

Uh-oh...someone else is going to lose their security clearance as a means to deflect media and cult attention away from the news that Cohen is now a "cooperator".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
the question is, what does Cohen have to offer in any plea deal?

It better be good. If he's ratting out another campaign bot who was only around for a month or two, I'm going to be really pissed.

It can't be anything too bombshell or it would have leaked by now and be all over the internet.

Sapidus

It better be good. If he's ratting out another campaign bot who was only around for a month or two, I'm going to be really pissed.

It can't be anything too bombshell or it would have leaked by now and be all over the internet.

He’s agreed to at least three years in jail but apparently he isn’t cooperating with The investigation.

Sapidus

It skeeves me out to know that you two clowns are jerking off right this minute.

It skeeves is out to know you are still going to scream about a deep state witch hunt and waste of resources when people keep being convicted of crimes and indictments countinue to be announced.

I’d rather be giddy a criminal is going to jail rather than be giddy my president sourounds himself with criminals.

Last edited:

Midnightrider

Mueller is runn8ng a pretty tight ship. I haven’t heard any leaks that lead back to his office. However, I think trump directing Cohen to commit a felony campaign violation is pretty big. Trumps been lying about this for his entire presidency. That’s a pretty big deal even if the Republican Congress doesn’t hold him accountable.

This_person

Mueller is runn8ng a pretty tight ship. I haven’t heard any leaks that lead back to his office. However, I think trump directing Cohen to commit a felony campaign violation is pretty big. Trumps been lying about this for his entire presidency. That’s a pretty big deal even if the Republican Congress doesn’t hold him accountable.

It's the FEC's job to hold him accountable, and the voting public.

If the FEC sticks to past practices, they should fine him (if he's found guilty) to about a buck fifty in fines, compared to comparable violation amounts and previous fines for those.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Okay, someone help me out here. From what I'm reading, Cohen used his own money to pay out the hush money. Trump Organization executives reimbursed Cohen and called them legal fees. Where was the actual campaign money? This sounds like transactions that occurred out of Cohen's and Trump's pocket, not campaign money.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
This sounds like transactions that occurred out of Cohen's and Trump's pocket, not campaign money.

Which is why it's BS. He doesn't need to dip into campaign funds.

There's probably more than 130k under Trumps sofa cushions.

This_person

Okay, someone help me out here. From what I'm reading, Cohen used his own money to pay out the hush money. Trump Organization executives reimbursed Cohen and called them legal fees. Where was the actual campaign money? This sounds like transactions that occurred out of Cohen's and Trump's pocket, not campaign money.

Because, like the money given Edward's mistress by a "friend", it was money that Cohen gave that could easily be shown to help the campaign of Mr. Trump by negating negative news, hurting his chances of winning. The amount exceeds campaign donations, and would not have been tracked like a donation. Those two things make it unlawful.

That's my understanding, anyway.