ISO Information St. Mary's College of Maryland

Voice_of_Reason

Anyone know what's really going on at the college and with T. Jordan? I saw this article in the newspaper and I'm not sure why they used an "anonymous" source. What's the big deal?

glhs837

Power with Control
I'm sure anyone who really knows wont post anything here. Not sure what you mean by big deal. Why it might be worth reporting if she is abusing her position? Or why it's using anonynous sources? NO idea about any of that but I've suspected the five year gig was her realizing that there was no way to sfix dropping admissions, so she decided to lock in the deal under the guise that the pressure to do so would prevent her from doing that. and this way, she gets a solid five years before she has to go. But that's just my opinion.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ahhhh. Don't read that one.

I have it in the car, but haven't read it yet. Co-worker used to work there and mentioned the story yesterday. I told her I'd bring her the copy. She heard about it on the radio on Friday. I haven't listened to local radio since December. :lol:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Maybe they used an anonymous source because:
a. The source is, has remained, anonymous
b. a.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Thanks, but I don't want to buy an online subscription. I'll read my hard copy. :yay:

If you have a print subscription, you also get the online edition as part of it. You just have to activate it.

If you are a current print subscriber to The Enterprise, Calvert Recorder, Enquirer-Gazette or Maryland Indpendent, and you would like to add your online access (which is part of your subscription), please choose this option. You will first need to Log In to your user account, or Sign Up to create one.

https://www.somdnews.com/site/subscribe/