Manafort pardon

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, so Presidents pardon terrorists and drug dealers all the time, and yet if Trump should pardon Manafort, that will be a travesty of justice?

I give zero craps about Manafort, but come on. These people are just amazing in their priorities and misplaced outrage.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I say let's see what the penalty is first. Like most have said, usual penalty is a whopping big fine. Maybe a year or two in a cushy Fed prison.

Hijinx

I say let's see what the penalty is first. Like most have said, usual penalty is a whopping big fine. Maybe a year or two in a cushy Fed prison.

Yes: But this isn't usual.

It's Muellers first success.
Manafort might get the chair.

Well, according to a news report this morning, they say it's only Manafort and the news media that's talking about a pardon, and that a pardon is not being discussed by Trump and his staff.

:lol: Gotta love it.

transporter

Okay, so Presidents pardon terrorists and drug dealers all the time, and yet if Trump should pardon Manafort, that will be a travesty of justice?

I give zero craps about Manafort, but come on. These people are just amazing in their priorities and misplaced outrage.

Keep rationalizing...you are REALLY good at it.

Salmon

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION
No offense, the author is very likely more qualified than you in these matters. He laid out a sound legal argument based on his experience as a federal prosecutor.