This is how the innocent act?

transporter

Not sure where you all grew up or how you were raised...but nothing about Trump's actions over the past 20ish months are indicative of someone who is innocent. This is just another example:

Trump lashes out at his former lawyer after guilty plea

WASHINGTON (AP) — Facing a growing threat to his presidency, President Donald Trump lashed at his former personal lawyer Michael Cohen, a day after the onetime “fixer” implicated Trump in a campaign cover-up to buy the silence of women who said they had sexual relationships with him.

Trump on Wednesday accused Cohen of making up “stories in order to get a ‘deal’” from federal prosecutors. Cohen pleaded guilty to campaign finance violations that the lawyer said he carried out in coordination with Trump.

“If anyone is looking for a good lawyer, I would strongly suggest that you don’t retain the services of Michael Cohen!” Trump tweeted Wednesday.

CPUSA

Who's gonna care what you think?
You think Michael Brown is innocent so your opinion doesn't mean squat

Sapidus

These people don't care. They are brainwashed.

Trump has now been implicated in a federal crime and they just keep making excuses.

This_person

These people don't care. They are brainwashed.

Trump has now been implicated in a federal crime and they just keep making excuses.

Again, Obama was implicated in federal crimes. Were you ready to scrap him each and every one of those times?

Sapidus

Again, Obama was implicated in federal crimes. Were you ready to scrap him each and every one of those times?

It's crazy that you still hear President and think Obama.

And that you have him your profile pic

Seems like another person to warn the Secret Service about

Please link to where Obamas lawyer implicated him under oath of federal crimes?

We will all hold our breath

This_person

It's crazy that you still hear President and think Obama.

And that you have him your profile pic

Seems like another person to warn the Secret Service about

Please link to where Obamas lawyer implicated him under oath of federal crimes?

We will all hold our breath

So, you originally said "...has now been implicated in a federal crime..."; now it has to be his lawyer who does the implicating? Try and hold the goal posts steady, would you?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So, you originally said "...has now been implicated in a federal crime..."; now it has to be his lawyer who does the implicating? Try and hold the goal posts steady, would you?

Desperation and being off his meds makes him really shaky.

Sapidus

Ok feel free to show me where he was implicated in a federal crime at all?

I'll save you the time. The article below destroys your idiotic claim that the Obama campaigns fine is anything like what Trump is accused of.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...?utm_source=reddit.com&utm_term=.a3fcdd1a46db

This_person

Ok feel free to show me where he was implicated in a federal crime at all?

How about failure to enforce immigration law? He implicated himself in that one.

How about ordering drone strikes to kill American citizens with no Due Process?

How about never completing the voter intimidation sentencing against the New Black Panthers?

How about using the IRS to harass conservative groups, costing the American taxpayers millions of dollars in settlements?

How about when he publicized the identity of the exact SEAL team who reportedly killed bin Laden, thus making them a target for reprisal (shortly after he did it, 22 SEALs were killed in Afghanistan - worst loss ever for them)?

How about his "kill list"?

How about telling defense contractors to violate the law and not issue layoff notices right before an election, directly violating the WARN Act?

How about his involvement in the Israeli elections?

How about defining his own daughters as "senior staff members" so that their African vacation would be totally funded by taxpayers instead of the Obama family?

If you're worried about obstruction, how about when he fired IG Walpin, because Walpin found out that one of Obama's buddies (mayor of Sacremento) was misusing government funds for personal gain?

How about his recess appointments when the Senate was not actually in recess?

Is that a good start?

Sapidus

How about failure to enforce immigration law? He implicated himself in that one.

How about ordering drone strikes to kill American citizens with no Due Process?

How about never completing the voter intimidation sentencing against the New Black Panthers?

How about using the IRS to harass conservative groups, costing the American taxpayers millions of dollars in settlements?

How about when he publicized the identity of the exact SEAL team who reportedly killed bin Laden, thus making them a target for reprisal (shortly after he did it, 22 SEALs were killed in Afghanistan - worst loss ever for them)?

How about his "kill list"?

How about telling defense contractors to violate the law and not issue layoff notices right before an election, directly violating the WARN Act?

How about his involvement in the Israeli elections?

How about defining his own daughters as "senior staff members" so that their African vacation would be totally funded by taxpayers instead of the Obama family?

If you're worried about obstruction, how about when he fired IG Walpin, because Walpin found out that one of Obama's buddies (mayor of Sacremento) was misusing government funds for personal gain?

How about his recess appointments when the Senate was not actually in recess?

Is that a good start?

You forgot to mention when he put his feet on the desk or wore a tan suit.

So instead of any indication Obama was implicated of federal crimes you give a long list of fantasies and conspiracy theories .?

Half of which are easily proven false while the rest aren’t even worth debating.

I thought you were one of the more sane ones on here at one point but you have completely lost the plot.

This_person

You forgot to mention when he put his feet on the desk or wore a tan suit.

So instead of any indication Obama was implicated of federal crimes you give a long list of fantasies and conspiracy theories .?

Half of which are easily proven false while the rest aren’t even worth debating.

Wearing a tan suit or putting your feet on the desk are merely signs of disrespect to the office and certainly not "crimes".

The things I listed are crimes. I left off the innuendo like when he enthusiastically helped the Muslim Brotherhood take over Egypt but abjectly failed to even notice Iran's secular uprising to try and become a democracy.

I thought you were one of the more sane ones on here at one point but you have completely lost the plot.

Please tell me which ones are proven false.

Sapidus

Wearing a tan suit or putting your feet on the desk are merely signs of disrespect to the office and certainly not "crimes".

The things I listed are crimes. I left off the innuendo like when he enthusiastically helped the Muslim Brotherhood take over Egypt but abjectly failed to even notice Iran's secular uprising to try and become a democracy.

Please tell me which ones are proven false.

Jesus man. You are fully off the rails.