NO One Cares About Cohen or Manifort - Trump Delivers

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“For decades I have been inspired by aspiring politicians and elected officials who took to the podium or the camera and delivered poetic speeches to earn my trust and my support. They would sway me with expressive words and artfully delivered promises,” she said.

While the words were beautiful, they never manifested into anything tangible in her community.

“It took me a while to realize those words weren’t theirs, but skillfully crafted sentences that had been massaged and focus-group tested by a full staff of speechwriters and strategists.”

Along comes Trump in 2016. She cannot abide anything he tweets, finds his speeches a stream of consciousness that is hard to unscramble and considers his morals in the gutter. She reluctantly voted for him and knows she will vote for him again, something she admits even surprises her.

Why does he hold her support?

He delivers results.

“It’s just that simple.”

She mentions the tax reform bill, the remaking of the judiciary, how he has repealed regulations that have improved the economic conditions in the state, both of his picks for the Supreme Court and his unflinching manner in taking on the establishment wings of both political parties as her reasons.

Why Trump’s supporters won’t care about Cohen and Manafort’s convictions

Hijinx

“For decades I have been inspired by aspiring politicians and elected officials who took to the podium or the camera and delivered poetic speeches to earn my trust and my support. They would sway me with expressive words and artfully delivered promises,” she said.

While the words were beautiful, they never manifested into anything tangible in her community.

“It took me a while to realize those words weren’t theirs, but skillfully crafted sentences that had been massaged and focus-group tested by a full staff of speechwriters and strategists.”

Along comes Trump in 2016. She cannot abide anything he tweets, finds his speeches a stream of consciousness that is hard to unscramble and considers his morals in the gutter. She reluctantly voted for him and knows she will vote for him again, something she admits even surprises her.

Why does he hold her support?

He delivers results.

“It’s just that simple.”

She mentions the tax reform bill, the remaking of the judiciary, how he has repealed regulations that have improved the economic conditions in the state, both of his picks for the Supreme Court and his unflinching manner in taking on the establishment wings of both political parties as her reasons.

Why Trump’s supporters won’t care about Cohen and Manafort’s convictions

Proud to say I voted against Hillary.
But she is right.
Trump has been keeping his promises , the major one he hasn't kept is Hillary would be jailed.
Somehow he screwed up and picked sessions for his Attorney General and Sessions isn't about to grow a pair and go against the Clinton's.

Grumpy

Letter to the Editor, Concord Monitor (NH)

Friday, August 24, 2018

Does anyone here in New Hampshire really believe the Democratic Party’s call for raising taxes and re-establishing all the regulations Donald Trump ended on business will make life better for working people?
If so, I invite them to explain to me how. Whether you love Trump or hate him, he has brought our economy, jobs and standard of living back from more then a decade of steep decline. I don’t care who you want to blame for that; it’s a fact that President Trump fixed it and that’s what counts.
I really don’t give a darn if the rich are getting richer. So what? I and my family are doing better. My daughter, a single mom, finally has one full-time job with benefits after struggling to hold two, sometimes three, part-time jobs for years. What’s more, her bosses love her. And heck, my wife and I get to see our granddaughter more often.
STEVE EARLE
Gilford