You know what we need here?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
An Ulta.

We had dinner at Mod last night, then hit up Harris Teeter to see what's what. Nice shopping center :yay: It would be perfect if they'd build an Ulta there. You all would be so happy!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
They are supposed to be putting an Ulta into the old Dollar General in Wildewood. The more important question is did HT have a coffee grinder? :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
An Ulta.

We had dinner at Mod last night, then hit up Harris Teeter to see what's what. Nice shopping center :yay: It would be perfect if they'd build an Ulta there. You all would be so happy!

We visited Harriet's Titties yesterday afternoon as well. I should have notice the coffee grinder when we were in that lane yesterday. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We visited Harriet's Titties yesterday afternoon as well. I should have notice the coffee grinder when we were in that lane yesterday. :lol:

As you probably figured, I went there specifically to see if they had a grinder. :jet:

That's a nice store. Lots of stuff.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Makeup, hair, nails, etc. Girlie store, unless you're a guy who likes to get purty too. Like Sephora, only not as high-end - they have Maybelline etc as well as the $40 mascaras.

EH. I'm not worried about being that purty either. I'd rather spend my money on flower seeds....

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Makeup, hair, nails, etc. Girlie store, unless you're a guy who likes to get purty too. Like Sephora, only not as high-end - they have Maybelline etc as well as the $40 mascaras.

I'm not sure if my wife has ever owned any cosmetics, let alone used them, since our wedding.
Hell, I don't think she even owns a purse.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
An Ulta.

Have you made it to Woo's yet? Try the seaweed salad, I think it's the best side there.

black dog

Free America
I can get all my beauty products at Tractor Supply or Beacon Liquors...I'm good.

download (2).jpg
product_b_u_bud10oz_1.jpg
il_fullxfull.1406036232_tsp8.jpg