Strzok fired by FBI is a stage show

katsung47

Strzok fired by FBI but still works for the CIA
Peter Strzok's recent departure from the FBI is meaningless and is just part of the larger stage show as Strzok remains employed by the CIA

By Shepard Ambellas - August 13, 2018

FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok was fired by the bureau on Monday over a series of controversial anti-Trump text messages which Peter Strzok and his former lover Lisa Page had exchanged during the run-up to the 2016 presidential election.

However, the press has failed to report that Strzok was an agent for both the FBI and CIA at the same time.

That’s right, not only was Strzok employed by the FBI until his abrupt public departure from the bureau on Monday, Strzok has been sheep-dipped by the CIA where he currently remains employed to this day. (i.e. Strzok’s termination from the FBI on Monday was nothing more than a dog and pony show as Strzok remains an integral member of the deep state)

Both the FBI and CIA have played the American people for fools by not disclosing the fact that Peter Strzok is a double agent of the U.S. government and has been sheep-dipped by the CIA.

A sheep-dipped Peter Strzok has been covertly operating as the Section Chief of the Central Intelligence Agency’s Counterespionage Group during his secret 24 year tenure with the agency while masquerading as Deputy Assistant Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Counterintelligence Division where he was in charge of investigating Hillary Clinton’s use of a personal email server along with the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.

https://www.intellihub.com/strzok-fired-by-fbi-but-still-works-for-the-cia/

Hijinx

Strzok fired by FBI but still works for the CIA
Peter Strzok's recent departure from the FBI is meaningless and is just part of the larger stage show as Strzok remains employed by the CIA

By Shepard Ambellas - August 13, 2018

FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok was fired by the bureau on Monday over a series of controversial anti-Trump text messages which Peter Strzok and his former lover Lisa Page had exchanged during the run-up to the 2016 presidential election.

However, the press has failed to report that Strzok was an agent for both the FBI and CIA at the same time.

That’s right, not only was Strzok employed by the FBI until his abrupt public departure from the bureau on Monday, Strzok has been sheep-dipped by the CIA where he currently remains employed to this day. (i.e. Strzok’s termination from the FBI on Monday was nothing more than a dog and pony show as Strzok remains an integral member of the deep state)

Both the FBI and CIA have played the American people for fools by not disclosing the fact that Peter Strzok is a double agent of the U.S. government and has been sheep-dipped by the CIA.

A sheep-dipped Peter Strzok has been covertly operating as the Section Chief of the Central Intelligence Agency’s Counterespionage Group during his secret 24 year tenure with the agency while masquerading as Deputy Assistant Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Counterintelligence Division where he was in charge of investigating Hillary Clinton’s use of a personal email server along with the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.

https://www.intellihub.com/strzok-fired-by-fbi-but-still-works-for-the-cia/

Makes me wonder about a couple of thing.
First I wonder how true this is.
Then I wonder what a man in such a position is doing emailing such a stupid --stupid message as he did.
My God how ####ed up is our Government that we have people like this in such positions.

katsung47

1005. News proves my opinion is very correct (2/16/2018)

On 1/27 in (1,002) about the (anti Trump) text of FBI agents Strzok and Page I wrote:

I think that is done by the real "secret society" of the FBI.

1. Everybody has his own politic view. So do Strzok and Page. Must they have to support Donald Trump? Did they commit any crime in that Trump Russian gate investigation team?

2. It's more like a sting project as the FBI used to do. Strzok and Page could be false flag embedded in that team to sabotage "anti-Trump" plot. They were monitored. Their email were intercepted. As I know the culture of the FBI is anti-Clinton, and Trump is their representative. see #930.

3. The articles is to cut relationship between Trump and the FBI when Trump became notorious that he won the election by the help of Russians.

4. It's another style to apply pressure on the FBI to finish the Kat Sung's case.See #902.
"Now they want Donald Trump to take care of the situation of economic collapse in coming years. The main job is to cover up the murder case - to kill Kat Sung, his relatives and people who know this story. That is the core interest of the Feds for which they have paid so much to China. see new secret deal at :"899. April plot (3/29/2016)"."

Four days later, a news article proves my opinion is very correct.

FBI Agent Trump Accused Of 'Treason' Wrote Letter That Helped Get Trump Elected

Paige Lavender,HuffPost• January 31, 2018

WASHINGTON ? FBI agent Peter Strzok helped draft a letter that, in the final days of the 2016 presidential campaign, signaled the re-opening of a probe into Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s emails, CNN reported Wednesday.

Strzok is one of the FBI agents whom some Republicans have accused of scheming to undermine President Donald Trump ahead of the 2016 election. He worked on both the Clinton probe as well as the Russia probe when it was in its early stages, and later joined special counsel Robert Mueller’s team.

The letter Strzok helped draft, sent to Congress by then-FBI Director James Comey on Oct. 28 ? days ahead of the 2016 election ? dealt a blow to Clinton, whom Trump repeatedly attacked for using a personal email while serving as secretary of state. Comey penned another letter just before the election saying no new relevant information was found, and stood by the FBI’s prior decision not to recommend charges

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-agent-trump-accused-apos-220323734.html

The reality is Strzok took part in the operation to re-open the investigation on Hillary ten days before the voting date that helped Trump to win the election.

The reality is Strzok's text with Page are now used by Trump to attack Mueller's team that investigating him.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
1005. News proves my opinion is very correct (2/16/2018)

On 1/27 in (1,002) about the (anti Trump) text of FBI agents Strzok and Page I wrote:

I think that is done by the real "secret society" of the FBI.

1. Everybody has his own politic view. So do Strzok and Page. Must they have to support Donald Trump? Did they commit any crime in that Trump Russian gate investigation team?

2. It's more like a sting project as the FBI used to do. Strzok and Page could be false flag embedded in that team to sabotage "anti-Trump" plot. They were monitored. Their email were intercepted. As I know the culture of the FBI is anti-Clinton, and Trump is their representative. see #930.

3. The articles is to cut relationship between Trump and the FBI when Trump became notorious that he won the election by the help of Russians.

4. It's another style to apply pressure on the FBI to finish the Kat Sung's case.See #902.
"Now they want Donald Trump to take care of the situation of economic collapse in coming years. The main job is to cover up the murder case - to kill Kat Sung, his relatives and people who know this story. That is the core interest of the Feds for which they have paid so much to China. see new secret deal at :"899. April plot (3/29/2016)"."

Four days later, a news article proves my opinion is very correct.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-agent-trump-accused-apos-220323734.html

The reality is Strzok took part in the operation to re-open the investigation on Hillary ten days before the voting date that helped Trump to win the election.

The reality is Strzok's text with Page are now used by Trump to attack Mueller's team that investigating him.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Your tin foil is too tight.

katsung47

Makes me wonder about a couple of thing.
First I wonder how true this is.
Then I wonder what a man in such a position is doing emailing such a stupid --stupid message as he did.
My God how ####ed up is our Government that we have people like this in such positions.

This government is more corrupt than you know. If those donors of "Fund me" knew this news, would they do it?

Strzok supporters raise more than $200K after firing
By Mark Moore August 14, 2018

https://nypost.com/2018/08/14/strzok-supporters-raise-more-than-200k-after-firing/