John McCain

black dog

Free America
He was a sailor dumba$$.

I'll start, I equate John like so many musicians, his early work was awesome, his later work became strange and uncomfortable to listen too.

black dog

Free America
I just watched on the news here in Jacksonville, that McCain planned his own funeral and requested that President Trump not attend..:eyebrow:

transporter

Thank you both for confirming what low life, uneducated, and ignorant human beings you are.

I am sure the rest of the "Patriots" of somd.com will weigh in after they wake up from their Saturday night bender to denigrate a man who did nothing for the last 50 years except serve our country.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Thank you both for confirming what low life, uneducated, and ignorant human beings you are.

I am sure the rest of the "Patriots" of somd.com will weigh in after they wake up from their Saturday night bender to denigrate a man who did nothing for the last 50 years except serve our country.

FU and John McSame .......

black dog

Free America

Johns net worth is somewhere around 16 million, pretty good for being a civil servant.
Oh, and I didn't know one should become so wealthy being a civil servant.. Let's give pause to that...............

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Johns net worth is somewhere around 16 million, pretty good for being a civil servant.
Oh, and I didn't know one should become so wealthy being a civil servant.. Let's give pause to that...............

that should be the most eye-opening Factor to drive the idea of term limits.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

:yawn:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I wish they would give it a rest long enough to deliver other news.

Even the Marxist news stations have stopped Hating Trump for the moment and focused on tolling the bell for McCain.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Even the Marxist news stations have stopped Hating Trump for the moment and focused on tolling the bell for McCain.

McSame is ONLY a Saint to the left when he WAS NOT Running Against Obama and When HE ATTACKED Trump

CPUSA

WTF are you whining about?
Maybe Vrai has a good Eulogy?
And what was so low life about what Black Dog said?
You just bitch & whine because apparently, you know nothing else, so....

scream louder snowflake!! it's all you got!!! I want my money's worth outta your miserable existence!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I just watched on the news here in Jacksonville, that McCain planned his own funeral and requested that President Trump not attend..:eyebrow:

Bitter to the end.

I wonder if he requested Sarah Palin not attend as well. When she eclipsed him on the campaign trail, he didn't even try to hide his jealousy. He's the only presidential nominee I've ever heard of who openly disparaged his own running mate.

PsyOps

Pixelated
This sort of 'stomping on a man's grave' is really poor form. John McCain was John McCain; not GUPRS, Black Dog, Gilligan, or PsyOps... As much as I hated his politics, he did things that most of us would have been rendered into a mental institution. He may not have been the smartest to come out of the Naval Academy, but he did get in and graduate; which is more than can be said about all you pompous pinheads. Someone has to graduate at the bottom; but he did graduate. Going through a military academy requires discipline that doesn't exist in ordinary colleges.

Then he thrusts himself into combat. Anyone willing to fight in combat in any capacity, to be willing to give up their life in defense of this country is a hero in my opinion.

Then he endures 5 impossible years in conditions that would put you dope heads in mental derangement.

Then he comes back and decides that he wanted to serve his country further rather than crawl in a corner and become a homeless man like so many vets did because of PTSD.

You people are doing what you rail against Trans about - acting out on your hatred for someone. You're no different; only worse - unable to separate your politics from life in general and stomping on a man's grave.

I salute John McCain. He may not have been what I wanted in a politician, but he is about as American as they come, and some.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This sort of 'stomping on a man's grave' is really poor form.

Others might call it "honesty". Politicians don't get instant sainthood just because they die.

John McCain was a bad human being, on a number of different levels. How silly to whitewash him and revise history just because he's dead.

And PS, serving in the military doesn't get you instant sainthood, either.

Then he endures 5 impossible years in conditions that would put you dope heads in mental derangement.

Also heard this morning that he had an opportunity to be released sooner due to family influence, but chose to stay behind because he wouldn't leave his fellows behind. His torture left him with permanent injuries to both arms.

Hijinx

This sort of 'stomping on a man's grave' is really poor form. John McCain was John McCain; not GUPRS, Black Dog, Gilligan, or PsyOps... As much as I hated his politics, he did things that most of us would have been rendered into a mental institution. He may not have been the smartest to come out of the Naval Academy, but he did get in and graduate; which is more than can be said about all you pompous pinheads. Someone has to graduate at the bottom; but he did graduate. Going through a military academy requires discipline that doesn't exist in ordinary colleges.

Then he thrusts himself into combat. Anyone willing to fight in combat in any capacity, to be willing to give up their life in defense of this country is a hero in my opinion.

Then he comes back and decides that he wanted to serve his country further rather than crawl in a corner and become a homeless man like so many vets did because of PTSD.

You people are doing what you rail against Trans about - acting out on your hatred for someone. You're no different; only worse - unable to separate your politics from life in general and stomping on a man's grave.

I salute John McCain. He may not have been what I wanted in a politician, but he is about as American as they come, and some.

All very nice.
Really kind of you to join Tranny and call your fellow Forumite's Dopeheads. At least you didn't say Ignorati.

I should just leave it at that.
We all know John McCain --------------He is dead Jim.
I let it go at that for now.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I'm not going to slam the guy. He's dead. I respect his service to the military, and what he went through. I will not miss his wishy washy later senate years, when he lost his mind with almost complete disdain for anything constitutional or conservative.

Let him go, and hope his replacement, temporarily, in the Senate fully supports Kavanaugh for confirmation to the USSC, and the voters in AZ come to their senses and elect a true conservative to the vacant seat.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Between the Democrats and the reporters, but then I repeat myself, if they'd have sucked his dick this much when he was alive it might've quelled his anger issues and that notorious temper!