There is no better example...

transporter

...of the lack of character of our inept and incompetent President than this article:

Trump rejected plans for a White House statement praising McCain

President Trump nixed issuing a statement that praised the heroism and life of Sen. John McCain, telling senior aides he preferred to issue a tweet before posting one Saturday night that did not include any kind words for the late Arizona Republican.

White House aides instead posted statements from officials other than the president praising McCain. By Sunday afternoon, the vice president, secretary of state, homeland security secretary, defense secretary, national security adviser, White House press secretary, counselor to the president, education secretary, interior secretary and others had posted statements lauding the former 2008 Republican presidential nominee. Former presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush issued glowing eulogies as well.

Other world leaders, including Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and French President Emmanuel Macron, also released similar statements.

As tributes poured in, the president who said McCain was “not a war hero” spent much of Sunday at his golf course in Virginia and did not utter a word publicly.

Recently, Trump called an previous staffer a "low life" and a "dog"...to reach down to a level that befits the intellectual level of our incompetent President and most on here..."it takes one to know one."

Donald Trump is a disgrace to this nation and to the Office of the President.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The progs are reveling in their 1984 moment of history revision, Trump doesn't want to interfere with that.

Not to mention his tweet of condolence has about a thousand filthy violent rants from the "party of compassion". I see no need for him to do anything more. Especially since, reportedly, John McCain specifically barred him from the funeral. I think his half-assed condolence was more than enough for Swampy John.

TO RECAP: he gives condolence, you bitch and cry; he doesn't give condolence, you bitch and cry. Because you are bitchers and cryers.

Hijinx

...of the lack of character of our inept and incompetent President than this article:

Trump rejected plans for a White House statement praising McCain

Recently, Trump called an previous staffer a "low life" and a "dog"...to reach down to a level that befits the intellectual level of our incompetent President and most on here..."it takes one to know one."

Before McCain died he told Trump not to come to his funeral.
On top in an act of spite he requested Bush and Obama to give his eulogy.

Now you expect trump to praise this bitter, old man who worked against Trump and held these bitter actions to his deathbed?

If i were Trump I would be holding a going away party for him at the WH.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

Let Me Remind you what you said a while back;

:tantrum
Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.
:blahblah:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If John McCain were more mature and had better self-control he'd have asked for a true state funeral, with all the trimmings. Made President Trump have to laud him and give a glowing eulogy.

As it stands he was small, angry, and petty, and that gets to be his legacy.

SamSpade

If John McCain were more mature and had better self-control he'd have asked for a true state funeral, with all the trimmings. Made President Trump have to laud him and give a glowing eulogy.

I may have mentioned before that he was in the class ahead of my father, and he had a passing acquaintance with him.
As in, yes, we knew him, yeah, he was the Admiral's son, so yeah, everyone sort of knew him.
And my dad said he was a bit of a jerk then, too.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

This_person

:yay:

Midnightrider

Its fun watching all you people who voted for mccain, and who told anyone who didn't they were unamerican, ridicule the #### out of the guy now.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Its fun watching all you people who voted for mccain, and who told anyone who didn't they were unamerican, ridicule the #### out of the guy now.

You must have been peeking over the curtain with someone else.

I didn't.

SamSpade

McCain's own mother said some Republicans would hold their nose and vote for him anyway - which my father and I both did.
Like voting for Trump, my only viable alternative was the Democratic candidate, and I wasn't voting for their candidate each time.
I did not necessarily vote FOR either one of them.

I've never said anyone was unAmerican, at any time in my life. Unlike the myriad persons at #Walkaway who've had "friends" cut them out of their life, spit on them and curse them, I don't make judgments about people based on their political choices anymore than I would about their religious preferences. I take that back for Scientologists - if you're that, you may be American, but you're bat#### crazy.

You know what's going to be fun? Watching the likes of Obama and Hillary and others praise him in the upcoming weeks - people who could barely be civil to him during his lifetime.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Pffft. I held my nose and voted for McCain in 2008 simply because the alternative - the community organizer kid - was such a bad one.

Midnightrider

good enough to be president, not good enough to respect.

like i said, its fun watching you idiots tear apart the guy you voted for.

CPUSA

It's fun watching you post absolute BS & straight up lies about those of us who never made such claims...all while offering up no proof or links to such

Hijinx

I voted for Sarah Palin as many millions of people did.
What was it McCain was running for?

CPUSA

There is no better example of someone deserving public ridicule & scorn for being such a whiny little parasite than you.
You are an utter disgrace to humanity.

This_person

good enough to be president, not good enough to respect.

like i said, its fun watching you idiots tear apart the guy you voted for.

You are easily amused. Most of us tore him apart then, too. But, compared to Obama he was the paragon of virtue. We were right then, like we're right now about Trump: Compared to Hillary, he is a great guy.

Because, that's who we had for comparison. Put Trump up against, say, Joe Manchin and we probably would have had a very different outcome - not because Manchin is great, but compared to Trump he probably would have been. Then put Manchin up against Scott Walker, and we're back to a win for (R).

We can "what-if" all day with different choices, but McCain was more than heads and shoulders better than Obama like Trump is more than heads and shoulders above Clinton. That does not make either one a conservative or the first choice of a constitutional-conservative. We just go with the choices we are given, because voting for the person we want is kind of pointless unless we can convince a few dozen million others that our choice is right, and needs to be written in ('cuz they sure aren't going to be on the ballot). Since that is futile (like explaining stuff to you), we don't do it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I voted for Sarah Palin as many millions of people did.
What was it McCain was running for?

I, too, voted for Sarah Palin and figured that McCain was *barely* the lesser of two evils, mainly because he was more likely to stroke out during one of his legendary rages.

There are a ton of threads on here with most of us doing a WTF over McCain getting the nomination. MR, true to his party brainwashing, revises history to suit the narrative he wants to believe.