Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WHY Does This Not Exist?

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    Cool you house a little more you cheap bastard ....... mine has no issues on the Kitchen Counter
    That's where I keep mine.. toast, for the frying pan or cookie dough. It's always the right temp to spread or mix easily.
    No one cares.

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    Cool you house a little more you cheap bastard ....... mine has no issues on the Kitchen Counter
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    That's where I keep mine.. toast, for the frying pan or cookie dough. It's always the right temp to spread or mix easily.
    I use good butter, the 'spensive imported stuff. It melts at a lower temp than that common yucky stuff you guys buy. :noseinair:
    "It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob."
    The Brain

Quote Originally Posted by GWguy View Post
    I use good butter, the 'spensive imported stuff. It melts at a lower temp than that common yucky stuff you guys buy. :noseinair:
    That Amish free range butter that's churned in a old Maytag ringer washer driven with a 3 1/2 horse Briggs that costs 9.50 a pound?
    No one cares.

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    That Amish free range butter that's churned in a old Maytag ringer washer driven with a 3 1/2 horse Briggs that costs 9.50 a pound?
    "It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob."
    The Brain

Registered User acommondisaster's Avatar
    She makes it seem more complicated than it is, but.....Butter Bell. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP8g8EVcsZs
    Chaos breathes life into routine.

Quote Originally Posted by GWguy View Post

Finlandia or Kerry Gold

for toast or buttered veggies .......

that Americanized crap for cooking
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Members who have read this thread: 50